IES Management College and Research Centre Batch 2011 - 2013 - Admission Queries

Hi All I am Punit Tharwani, currently pursuing PGDM from the Graduating Batch of 2011 at IES Management College and Research Centre, Mumbai. Since December 2010 MAT is over and FEB 2011 CET is right around the corner, I decided to post …

Hi All

I am Punit Tharwani, currently pursuing PGDM from the Graduating Batch of 2011 at IES Management College and Research Centre, Mumbai.

Since December 2010 MAT is over and FEB 2011 CET is right around the corner, I decided to post this thread to answer all the possible queries that an MBA aspirant for the Batch 2011-2013 may have.

So guys, keep your queries coming in for IES Management College and Research Centre . Be it related to
- Admissions
- Cut Off's
- Placements
- Extra Curricular Activities
- Industry Interface
- Student Composition etc

I will try my level best to answer all the queries :grin:

Also, you may refer the below link for all the happenings @ IES

Life @ IES
http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/life-iesindian-education-society-bandra-mumbai-25034889

Thanks and Best Regards
Punit Tharwani
IES Management College & Research Centre, Mumbai
Batch 2009-2011

Here's some information about IES Management College you would certainly be interested to know.

IES is one of India's oldest and most respected Public Charitable Trusts committed to education and successfully running 62 institutions, which impart quality education.

IES Management College and Research Centre (IES MCRC) is committed to academic excellence and in a short period has become one of the premier B-schools.

Courses Offered
It offer several full time courses which include
- Master of Management studies (MMS) affiliated to Mumbai University,
- Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) approved by AICTE
- Post Graduate Diploma in Management (Health Care and Pharmaceutical Management)(PGDM (HCPM) approved by AICTE

Part Time courses affiliated to Mumbai University
- MFM
- MIM
- MMM
About the Director of IES Management College and Research Centre
Dr Dinesh D. Harsolekar is the Director of IES Management College and Research Centre. He holds a post graduate degree in Accounting and a Ph. D. in MIS. Dr. Harsolekar has 25 years of industry and academic experience. He has authored two books and has written several articles. In addition to conducting training programmes for executives of many companies Dr. Harsolekar has also taught in various B-schools in Mumbai as a fulltime and as a visiting faculty.

Thanks and Regards
Punit Tharwani
IES Management College and Research Centre, Mumbai
Batch 2011
:: IES Management College ::

Hi All

As per the official notification on the MH-CET website, CET for Admission to Full Time MBA/MMS/PGDBM/PGDM Course for the Year 2011-12 will be conducted on 27th Feb 2011. The Sale of Information Brochure and Application Kit will start from 3rd Week of January 2011.

For more details, check out the official website: http://dte.org.in/mba

Thanks and Regards
Punit Tharwani
IES PGDM
Batch 2011

hi
I have queries about PGDBM program.
Is Mhcet score accepted for the PGDBM program?
When are be forms of PGDBA coming out?(there is no information on the website)

why is punit_t banned>?

Yes, We at IES accept CET Score for PGDM admission.

Regards,
Sandeep Shelar
MMS - 1st Year,
IES MCRC, Bandra,

hii puneet..cud u plzz tell me the fee structure of pgdm and and the avg salary package. of ies.
and dos it accept Mat ..
and wh will d forms b available??
regards
bharti

hii puneet..cud u plzz tell me the fee structure of pgdm and and the avg salary package. of ies.
and dos it accept Mat ..
and wh will d forms b available??
regards
bharti

Hi Bharti

Salary
The Avg Salary at IES Management College & Research Centre is around 4 to 4.25 lacs p.a

MAT Score
- Yes, MAT Score was accepted for PGDM admissions till last year (Dec and Feb). However this year i have heard PGDM admissions are going to be centralized. Not sure though

Fee Structure
- Fee Structure for PGDM for 2010-2012 batch was 4.20 lacs (for both years) (laptop included). Only 1st year's fees need to be paid during admission (Around 2 to 2.20 lacs). Remaining while entering 2nd Year.

Regards
Punit Tharwani
IES PGDM
Batch 2009-11
hi
I have queries about PGDBM program.
Is Mhcet score accepted for the PGDBM program?
When are be forms of PGDBA coming out?(there is no information on the website)

Hi Vashisht

I heard this from somewhere but It seems that from this year onwards PGDM admissions are also going to be centralized in the same lines of MMS. :o

I was told that it was recently up in the newspapers as well.. Lets try and share more information on this if anyone is aware about this.

Puys please let us know.

Thanks
Punit Tharwani
IES PGDM
Batch 2009-2011
http://www.pagalguy.com/forum/mat-st...aspirants.html (Attnetion All M.B.A. Aspirants applying for AICTE approved Colleges)

this thread is useful for all of u as it has some important information about aicte approved colleges
http://www.pagalguy.com/forum/mat-st...aspirants.html (Attnetion All M.B.A. Aspirants applying for AICTE approved Colleges)

this thread is useful for all of u as it has some important information about aicte approved colleges

Thanks so much for putting this up here. All aspiring MBA students please do read.

Regards
Punit Tharwani
IES PGDM
Batch 2009-11
Hi Vashisht

I heard this from somewhere but It seems that from this year onwards PGDM admissions are also going to be centralized in the same lines of MMS. :o

I was told that it was recently up in the newspapers as well.. Lets try and share more information on this if anyone is aware about this.

Puys please let us know.

Thanks
Punit Tharwani
IES PGDM
Batch 2009-2011

thanks punit
nvashisht Says
thanks punit

This is the link on which u can get name of some colleges which changed their admission process due to aicte guidelines.

can i apply this coll by feb mat score for pharma management?
please help
how can i get admission form?

can i apply this coll by feb mat score for pharma management?
please help
how can i get admission form?

YES you can apply through feb mat as well as with your cet score. admission form will be out within a month. For further updates keep checking college website regularly or Times of India.

Regards,
Sandeep Shelar
MMS, Batch 2010-12
IES Management College And Research Centre

Hey guys..
I have scored 92%ile in cet.. should i fill IES form for PGDM..

helo punit..

i wanted to knw regarding ies college...

- Admissions
- Cut Off's
- Placements offered
- Industry Interface

its lil urgent.. plzz let me knw as soon as posbl......

Are IES pgdm forms out? there is no info regarding dis on site 😞
seniors pls help.

Hey guys..
I have scored 92%ile in cet.. should i fill IES form for PGDM..

Hi, Yes at 92%ile you can surely fill the PGDM form at IES.

Best of Luck

Punit
IES PGDM
Batch:- 2009 to 2011