IEMR-Any aspirants?

Hey puys? Is anybody joining or applied for IEMR-Institute of Energy management and Research? Searched PG for a long time but could not find any related threads. If someone could give feedback about this Institute and the mba being offered, it…

Hey puys? Is anybody joining or applied for IEMR-Institute of Energy management and Research?
Searched PG for a long time but could not find any related threads.
If someone could give feedback about this Institute and the mba being offered, it could help.

Hey puys? Is anybody joining or applied for IEMR-Institute of Energy management and Research?
If someone could give feedback about this Institute and the mba being offered, it could help.

wherez dis insti????i beg ur pardon, but never heard abt it 😞 wat is de degree dat u wil b gettin????

It's in Gurgaon and this is going to be the first batch.There faculty looks quite impressive.So was just curious to know if someone has applied and is going to take up the course?
You can click on the sponsors at the left hand side of this page and you will land up in their website:)

I visited their campus and met some of the faculty members there.....
Things other than their infra lukd gud.
For the first yr they wud b operating frm a temporary campus.
Their own campus is under construction.....
BDW power nd energy mngmt does sound promising, but with 9.52 lacs at stake........ wudnt b too sure!

Word of Caution: their ad reads "100% Placement assured for qualifying students"

I visited their campus and met some of the faculty members there.....
Things other than their infra lukd gud.
For the first yr they wud b operating frm a temporary campus.
Their own campus is under construction.....
BDW power nd energy mngmt does sound promising, but with 9.52 lacs at stake........ wudnt b too sure!

Word of Caution: their ad reads "100% Placement assured for qualifying students"

By qualifying students, they mean those who have got admission into the course and are thus term 'qualified' or is there any catch there? Any idea?
btw i read in the website that the cost of the pgm is 7.2 lakhs.Are u talking abt the hostel included?
>I hav too visited the IEMR campus on 7th may 2010 and also amity business school noida on 6th may.IEMR infratructure is very good as compared to amity their fee is also lower than amity.I want to know anyone planing to join IEMR.Energy sector is promising and have myriad opportunities so i m thinking to join their batch 2010-2012 bacth starts from june.Any one else is joining IEMR please let me know

HI hackerofhearts!
r u thru with ur GDPI there?
hav doubts abt the validity of its claims.
Just wondering if it'll trun out to be another ****!
Energy sectr is definitely promising but their(IEMR's) connections with the industry people has to be equally promising, otherwise it wont b any better than an UPES course.

By qualifying students, they mean those who have got admission into the course and are thus term 'qualified' or is there any catch there? Any idea?
btw i read in the website that the cost of the pgm is 7.2 lakhs.Are u talking abt the hostel included?

When asked abt the notorious 'QUALIFIED' clause in the 100% plcmnt statement they said they wud fix some minimum standard fr that: ....... which obviously wud depend on the no. of recruitments on offer.
total fees: 7.2+ hostel fees(1.92)
and as per the infra of AMITY vs IEMR..... c'mon frndz ..... they r gonna conduct their classes from a temporary campus for the first year.
And this CAMPUS actually is the office of ABIR infrastructure...
and it doesn't even have an auditorium.
not saying it's not a gud college.... but don't get carried away by those chairs, they wont b there once they shift out of this small corporate office!

no i have not received any confirmation letter from IEMR about my interview .do u get confirmation letter or email from IEMR.Plz let me know

wen did u take the interview??? Any idea on their permanent campus??? Also does anyone have a detailed course structure or curriculum???

i have given my interview 0n 7th may 2010.I have to catch my return train so i dun have much time visit their permanent campus.They said to me their permanent campus is under development in somewhere in gurgaon in cosnsist of 3 acres.Interviewrs are seems to me pretty well educated and cultured.I think it is not fraud or scam some kind.If u liv in delhi or NCR Please verify that is their campus is really underconstruction or not in gurgaon.

hackerofhearts Says
i have given my interview 0n 7th may 2010.I have to catch my return train so i dun have much time visit their permanent campus.They said to me their permanent campus is under development in somewhere in gurgaon in cosnsist of 3 acres.Interviewrs are seems to me pretty well educated and cultured.I think it is not fraud or scam some kind.If u liv in delhi or NCR Please verify that is their campus is really underconstruction or not in gurgaon.
visit this page for their curriculam Institute of Energy Management and Research - PG Program in Management - Curriculum
viki81 Says
wen did u take the interview??? Any idea on their permanent campus??? Also does anyone have a detailed course structure or curriculum???

Their campus is to come up in sector 57... nd they say they'll b shifting to that one from the yr. but when I went to that location, found out that the construction has not even started yet.
One gud thing though is that they're gonna hav hostels inside the campus itself(not very common among the b-schools of its league.
bt no idea abt the confirmation intimation procedure:

Anybody gt admits and joining? I have received the offer letter and will be joining.Hoping to find many more of my future classmates here:)Plz introduce yourself.:)

balaji_raje86 Says
Anybody gt admits and joining? I have received the offer letter and will be joining.Hoping to find many more of my future classmates here:)Plz introduce yourself.:)

hello frnd...
cud u plz post ur gdpi exp. it wud b a great help.
thnx!
hello frnd...
cud u plz post ur gdpi exp. it wud b a great help.
thnx!

The personality assessment went off smoothly. All the people in the panel were from top bschools. Some of the questions that they had put forth for me included:
Tell me abt yourself,
Questions based on my Work exp and my responsibilities ( A lot of questions based on my work-ex)
Best and Worst moments,etc

Questions were also framed based on the data that we had entered in the data sheet. At the end of the day, they expect honest answers from you.Being cool certainly helps:)Cheers!:cheers:

when did u get ur interview there.On which date.When do they send u confirmation letter.I m willing to join the IEMR but not yet received any confirmation from them thinking that may be i got rejected.

hackerofhearts Says
when did u get ur interview there.On which date.When do they send u confirmation letter.I m willing to join the IEMR but not yet received any confirmation from them thinking that may be i got rejected.

I attended the interview on 01st of May.I got to know the result only after a week.Wait for some more time budyd. You can call up and ask the admissions office for results if u dnt receive it after a week of taking up ur personality assessment.

How many students were there when u atttended the GD at IEMR.