IE vs. SDA Bocconi

Hi everyone, I was recently accepted to both IE in Madrid and SDA Bocconi in Milan. Both seem like great programs, though IE is very highly-ranked and the statistics for post-MBA $$$ is much higher at IE. IE’s program also seems very strong w…

Hi everyone,

I was recently accepted to both IE in Madrid and SDA Bocconi in Milan. Both seem like great programs, though IE is very highly-ranked and the statistics for post-MBA $$$ is much higher at IE. IE's program also seems very strong with lots of international faculty. Bocconi has offered me a large tuition waiver making tuition costs only around E10K. Living costs in both cities are about the same, surprisingly Milan is slightly cheaper. I still need loans to help cover living costs though. I do not want to work in banking, prefer working in industry in marketing as that is my background (have managed high-profile marketing initiatives for a large brand).
What choice would you make and why? The difference in costs is about E40K. I am worried that in this economy, where even MBA's are having tough time finding work, about how to pay off loans. Will name of IE go far beyond SDA Bocconi's name? Do IE alums really make a high starting salary because of name of school and quality of education or is it just because most people end up in I-banking or consulting. I need to make a decision fast, please help.

hello
i ll be applying to booccconi and would hope for some scholarship
would you plz post about your GMAT score
coz i am really unsure whether mine is near for competetive scholarship or not

it wld be really helpful.
rgards

To those folks who applied toi IE/SDA Bocconi -
How do you think the recent Euro zone financial crisis might affect placement and job hunting opportunities out there?
In spite of the financial crisis in the countries, is it sound to invest in these MBAs?

Cheers!
CE