IE vs. Queens MBA

Hi there, I have got an admit from IE MBA starting in Nov 2012 and in Queens MBA startig May 2012. I have 9 yrs of work ex in outsourcing and now working in Finance. My target is to move into consulting roles in Finance or finance & performan…

Hi there,

I have got an admit from IE MBA starting in Nov 2012 and in Queens MBA startig May 2012. I have 9 yrs of work ex in outsourcing and now working in Finance. My target is to move into consulting roles in Finance or finance & performance managment practice roles such as business analytics, financial analytics.

My target is General management one year program, that is why I applied to very few programs only. I would like to have opinion on which program to select between IE and Queen's. Although there are certain things which are very clear that european markets are expected to tank further hence lot of people would say that do not go to Europe at all. However for me the question is which school is better equipped to give me the best MBA exp and my target job in any country. I open to move in any country or coming back to India.

Please let me know ur thoughts or if someone else is in the same boat then it would be great to hear your thoughts.

Cheers and hapy new year...

if it is IE Spain you are referring to, then please go for it....

Yes it is IE spain. Why would say that is it because of the program, rankings, placements or somthing else