IE vs HEC

Hi Guys, Am looking for an objective comparison between IE and HEC and also insights on other comparable colleges such as IESE, ESADE, RSM etc. I’ve done some research and looking at list of recruiters for the 2007 batch (as posted on th…

Hi Guys,

Am looking for an objective comparison between IE and HEC and also insights on other comparable colleges such as IESE, ESADE, RSM etc.

I've done some research and looking at list of recruiters for the 2007 batch (as posted on the official websites), the HEC list looks far better (in spite of having lesser number of students). But IE's like really climbed up the rankings whereas HEC has come down drastically ( Also have heard that HEC is greatly overshadowed by the Fontainbleu campus nearby).

Am sure a lot of people would have done their own research. Would be great if the prospective or current students can provide an objective analysis of the merits and demerits of both the colleges.

Warm Regards.

P.S - I have an admit at IE and an interview pending with HEC.

HEC on any day.

Hi Guys,

Am looking for an objective comparison between IE and HEC and also insights on other comparable colleges such as IESE, ESADE, RSM etc.

I've done some research and looking at list of recruiters for the 2007 batch (as posted on the official websites), the HEC list looks far better (in spite of having lesser number of students). But IE's like really climbed up the rankings whereas HEC has come down drastically ( Also have heard that HEC is greatly overshadowed by the Fontainbleu campus nearby).

Am sure a lot of people would have done their own research. Would be great if the prospective or current students can provide an objective analysis of the merits and demerits of both the colleges.

Warm Regards.

P.S - I have an admit at IE and an interview pending with HEC.