IE Business School - #GlobalTop10MBA

Im an alum from IE Business School and I work with TATA in Sweden . 

Would be happy to help and answer any questions aspirants may have. I also periodically refresh articles and information on this thread to help those who need to find more information about the school. Find me on LinkedIn at 

Hello,

I have been accepted to IE's international Mba program and i am going to join in nov 13
Any questions or doubts with regards to this b school is welcome.

Thanks

Saj

PROCEDURE TO GET ADMISSION IN I.E

Hi

I was wondering if you could shed some light on the placements at IE? especially for international students. Also it would be great if you could share your background (gmat score, work ex, school, etc)

And finally please evaluate my profile for IE.
I am 26. Went to UK for an undergrad business degree. Have 5.5 years of work experience in the field of business development and strategy where in I've worked in diversified sectors such as hydropower, textile and education (all while being at the same firm). Currently in a senior managerial role, leading a team in implementing the expansion of the education vertical. Decent extra curriculars and social work activities. GMAT score of 710 (49 Q 39 V)

Thanks

Apologies for not being responsive i ll make sure i reply as quickly as i can . Feel free to shoot any more questions

Hello,
i am planning to pursue an MIM from IE business school.
It would be a lot of help if you could throw some light on the various specializations it offers, i.e.
Digital Business

Integrated Marketing Communication
International Business
Sales and Marketing

Hello Guys, Just back from my internship at the World Bank. Will be more than happy to answer any questions you may have. 

Someone asked me a few questions, I'm posting the answers, hopefully that ll help you all. 

Hi Sajal I was going thru pagal guy and checked that you were and alumini of IE business school. I am planning to do MIM stating 2016 jan . I have some queries ,can you help me out with that ? I am an IT guy (B.E) having 6 years of work experience ( including 6-7 months in USA ) . I am average in academics and extra curricular . can you suggest if IE will a achievable target for me or not ? what is the scenario like ? How much is the cost of the programs ? is thr some kind of funding and all available ? some fellowships and all and what is the job scenario after completion of course . It will be great if you can respond to my queries . thank you XXXX

@spankincubus  hello XXXX,  if you re 6 yrs experienced, you will be a misfit in MIM. Its a program for people with no experience. you should try MBA program, funding (scholarships & fellowships) at IE are available. I m a scholarship recipient myself. Once you get selected, then that process kicks off.   IT background is a challenge worldwide, based on my interactions at Kellogg, Booth, etc.from Indians they expect higher GMAT. so I would target 700 + with high score (95-100%) in Quant, since you said you have average academic scores.

Follow these channels to get more insights. 

https://www.youtube.com/user/IEBusinessSchool

https://twitter.com/IEbusiness

Here is an interview of my classmate and one of the finalists of the student of the year award Varun Tyagi from New Delhi India. 

The IE career fair is on this week with over 50-60 companies showing up on campus. Let me know if you have any questions

Businessweek ranks IE as the 3rd best MBA course in Europe. 

check out this page from them and know about student experiences through the tweets we are posting. 

Follow IE Business School on Twitter to access latest information on events, postings, admissions, activities etc. 

check out this page from them and know about student experiences through the tweets we are posting.

HI My GMAT score is 650 with 3 years IT experience, 1 year managerial experience. please suggest my chances.

Any idea about the Masters in Finance/Advanced Finance at IE? I haven't been able to get in touch with any current students at the programme and I've been accepted for the Jan'16 intake for MIAF.

Hi,

I am Manoj from Bangalore. I have been selected for MiM Sept 2015 (sales and Marketing). i would like to clarify few queries on MiM programs. Can you please help me to get in touch with current student. Is there any fb group for MiM Sept 2015 intake? Please reply as i have to reserve seat before 17th April. email:[email protected]

Hi,

I need to know placements scenarios for Indian students at IE business school - IMBA program. It will be great if I get contacts for some IE IMBA alums

Thx

Hi 

It would be really helpful if you could shed somelight on placement scenario for International students, specifically Indians. 

Meet IE Business School