IDBI PO 2017 (Public Sector Bank) for Selected Candidates Only

IDBI Bank is the youngest, new generation, public sector universal bank that rides on a cutting edge core banking Information Technology platform.

no one got  idbi

IDBI is the only bank among all PSB that is offering Highest Salary Package around 42k

However, wage revision which is due in IDBI Bank for employees from November 2012 is still lingering on .  

Take a Virtual Tour of Jawahar Lal Nehru Institute of Banking and Finance, where IDBI PO candidates will be trained. Check all the facilities provided during Training Period, Enjoy !!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FGv-w-tUhw0

What package idbi provide ??? And how much is hra per

Aa gaye hum bhi @Ekdum_Jhakaaas

hum bhi aa gye...idbi

Welcome guys.. I choose IDBI ? What about you ?

Hey guys!  Does anyone know training kahan hoga aur kitne dino ke liye hoga?

kis kis ko lagta hai ki IDBI private ho jaayega?

Hello colleagues! 😁😁😁

Got IDBI .....any body from TN?

uys plz share ur marks. Mine 47.5.

PLS HELP dear all i scored well in ibps po 43 and got IDBI as kept 1st preference and hence got the same. Now, ppl are saying this will be privatised or merge?? I have in nowhere as i also have rrp po and i need to choose any1?? Does it really gonna be private??? PLS guys help yaar everyone is celebrating and im crying in my room   pls comment after answering pls help me 

• rrb is best
  • it wont be privatised but may be merged
  • idbi is far better thn rrb

0 voters

Last year my friend got 8.xx lac in idbi

For those still grumbling abt idbi getting privatised .lets get some facts cleared. Govt and lic hold around 90% stake in rbi. To bring it down to 49% govt will have to sell atleast 41% stake...current market cap of idbi is 15000cr + fixed assets. Take 40% of this amount....do u think govt will get any buyer to spend soo much money ? Pichle 3 saal se jaitley is not meeting even 50% target of disinvestment. toh itna bada stake sale kaisa karega? And kon kharidega? Financial institutions worldover are still in tight situation. And yeh disinvestment/ privatisation declarations by govt are just tactics to save skin from criticisms and to shift focus of economics pundits away from the fiasco(mallya case and many other reckless lendings) . Upar se idbi has employee strength of 17500..do u think they will allow to privatise their company just like that...govt is running so many PSUs on loss just to save themselves from wrath of employees..u think it will privatise a well buffered bank? Idbi is making losses sincr a couple of years but its fundamentals are still strong and govt wont let this bank go just like that. So just chill and stop this fruitless discussion abt privatisation plz ! 🙏🏽 Copy paste from wp

हमका कौन add किआ बे?

"You are not a failure. A failure is someone who does not try. When you try, you may not hit the target, but at least you gave it your every effort and now have the opportunity to try again. That is what true success is." Good Morning

Last year first batch joined around 20th june. There was a batch of 70 each. 

This year there are 750 vacancies

I've created this form to collect the details of candidates selected for IDBI. Please fill up the form with correct data. This will be very useful to each of us to determine our joining/training date and chances of getting our prefered location(as it seems to depend on marks/rank)

https://tinyurl.com/IDBISurvey

The list/output can be checked here.

https://tinyurl.com/IDBIlist

Please repost on all facebook/watsapp/telegram/pagalguy groups inorder to collect maximum responses