ICWA guidance

Hello, Can any body provide me guidance about these issues: 1. If i am registering for inter stage 1 ICWA exams in december 2005, how much time it will take me to complete the course provided i managed to clear papers in one attempt. …

Hello,

Can any body provide me guidance about these issues:

1. If i am registering for inter stage 1 ICWA exams in december 2005, how much time it will take me to complete the course provided i managed to clear papers in one attempt.

2. How tough ICWA is? like what are minimum percentages to clear the exam. etc.

Regards.

Do Help,in This Topic Seriously Needed

hi Amartya,

Welcome to the world of Pagal's

The thread is very old, though no one posted in it :)

I suppose if Babu would have enrolled than he would be the best person to help us out.

Still you may get few answers to your questions in this link ...ICWAI Home Page

:infinity: THANKS DEAR

hi ....
need the CC papers for the old syllabus of ICWA....

Well...m REviving dis thread.....!!

i just wanted 2 know That ...

i'll be completing my graduation in may 2010

& i am intersted in ICWA...

soo...can any body guide me ..wat 2 do...???

Hi Rishabh. ICWAI. Guide, well, go to the nearest ICWAI chapter or download the application forms from ICWAI website and submit. Upon Registration you'll get your Institute Materials. You can also join for any CWA coaching classes.

Since you're graduate, you might be familiar with most chapters. Hasn't anybody done CWA in your college. I am surprised as these days everyone does CWA along with graduation.

CWA/CA and all pretty intense but surely easy courses. They just require a LOT of time and focus. Importantly require dedication. Failures are common, often because of our own poor preparation and inability to cover the vast syllabus due to last minute prep, but that shouldn't deject you and make you leave the course.

I just have one thing to say to any one who wants to take up CA, CWA or CS. If you take it up, stick with it to the end and finish it. I hate to hear someone say, I'll try to get through CA if I don't get through CA, I'll try for MBA or say something like, I'll clear up to PE-1 or PE 2 and keep it as a back up. If I don't get a premier MBA, I ll join articles and do CA.

Its highly disrespectful to both premier management institutes and professional acctg & finance courses to keep either one of them as your back up. Its equally irritating to see people who give up.

So take it up and hopefully we hear that you're a CWA all India Ranker. All the best.

Well , in my college ... nOBODY has done....any CWA...oz u know every body 'll be joining there Dad's business or something.

The sword is now on our head , aas our parents are working.

but..i really appreciate , for giving me such valuable info..

Thank U... soo much....

Thankz a ton... !!!

& 1 MORE THING.....

what is the duration of the :-

1.Foundation Course
2.Intermediate Course

& i'll be completing my graduation in may 2010

Hello,

Can any body provide me guidance about these issues:

1. If i am registering for inter stage 1 ICWA exams in june 2010, how much time it will take me to complete the course provided i managed to clear papers in one attempt.

2. How tough ICWA is? like what are minimum percentages to clear the exam. etc.

3. is their any gud coaching classes in delhi for the same

Regards.

@ rishabh..
after completing ur graduation u don't require to give foundation exam. after ur graduation u hv to get register urself before 26th of june coz it's the cut-off date for december attempt. thr r two groups in CWA inter stage of 3-3 papers each. if u register before cut-off then u will be eligible to give the I grp. in december n the II grp. in june of next year.. so u will be completing ur inter stage in june 2011 n after tht u will hv to register for final stage. since the result of inter will come in august so the next cut-off u will get will be of dec. 26th. Final stage is also of 2 groups of 4-4 papers each n u will be eligible for grp I in june 2012 n after tht u will get grp II in dec. 2012. thts the earliest time in which u can become CWA provided u fulfil all the eligibility criteria n clear the exams in first shot. all the best

are CA,ICWA open only to commerce grads?

@ ashutosh..
answer to ur first question is thr in my above post.. now regarding how tough is CWA.. it's a professional course so require tht kind of approach towards study.. u hv to be regular in ur studies n don't leave anything on chance.. prepare each n every topic thoroughly n give good revision before exam.. solve the previous attempts questions(must).. n then for ur successful career as a professional in future make a habit of being updated with all the relevant matters..

minimum passing marks for a paper is 40% but to pass in a grp u must score 50% in aggregate..

n regarding coaching classes.. i don't live in delhi so i won't be able to help in this

@ zener diode..
for CA u hv to pass CPT.. so no question of graduation comes.. anyone can join CA

n for CWA also... graduate frm any stream can join

thanks a lot abhi_anve for ur help.
but i have more queries..
1. i have applied only for cwa. so, doing cwa is enough or i should do any other course like MBA or any other with cwa? and what is the future of cwa? i mean to say that i want to do business in the future so, how cwa will help me in business?
2. i am in intermediate level. so,can u plz tell me about those question papers which the cwa office has sent to us... what i have to do with those papers? where i can get the answers of those question papers and what i have to do then after getting the answers???
please help me

What kind of profile of work can i expect after completeing ICWA .ICWA is not much in demnad --Is it true?.

i myself going to give CWA inter exam this june..:-)).. CWA in itself a sufficient qualification but if u want to do some other course it's always better coz u will hv more knowledge.. but wht should u do completely depends upon ur future goals.. if u want to do business then MBA will be the best n if u want to get into finance then CFA will be good both US or ICFAI.. as u want to do business then CWA will play very vital role coz before starting any business one must knw the source of finance n to grow business one must knw how to cut cost n thts the working domain of CWAs.. u hv to prep. budgets n then u also must knw ur financial reports.. all these things r taken care of by CWAs n imagine if u urself hv all the knowledge how much more benefit u will have.. so CA n CWA both r the best courses if one needs good job or want to get into business.. like Rajeev Bajaj who is a CA n Kumar Mangalam Birla who is also a CA.. they hv done this course so tht they can manage thr business well coz they hv all the knowledge after doing it.. CWA is also very very helpful n i feel tht it is more comprehensive than CA

regarding ur q2. look thr r some eligibility requirements to sit for the exam.. the que. pprs sent to u by ICWAI r for postal coaching scheme..u hv to write thr solutions n hv to send them back to ICWAI before the cut-off date..then they will check it n if u pass in them then only they will issue u a coaching completion certificate which is a must to sit in the exam.. so start working on them asap.. thr r some other requirements also like GDBC n computer training which must be completed before the exam.. u can ask for all the details frm the Chapter at ur city

then from where i will get the answers? can i get those answers online? and what is GDBC and which type of computer training they require? and from where i will get this training? i thought CWA is quite easy but its very hectic... and doing cwa before MBA is gud or vice versa, as its it is impossible for me to do both at a time? please help