ICMR UDC/Assistant/PA Recruitment 2019

Join the discussion on ICMR UDC/Assistant/PA Recruitment 2019, Admit Card, Syllabus, ICMR UDC Result and Get the details about the Cut Off, Notification, Last Date, Exam Pattern, Process, Exam Date, Eligibility Criteria, ICMR UDC Answer Key, Vacancy, Salary and much more.

Visit the official website –  https://www.icmr.nic.in/

Other Important Articles:

ICMR-NIOH Recruitment 2019: Apply for 25 Vacancies

To keep track of latest discussions on ICMR UDC/Assistant/PA Recruitment 2019 stay connected with fellow students on PaGaLGuY.

Hi any body apply for ICMR UDC?

"Once the payment is made, Candidates should retain a photocopy of their e-receipt and Registration Slip as they can be asked to produce them for reference, at any stage of selection process." 

Isme e-receipt kya hai? or agar ye payment bali e-recipt hai toh ye kaise print hogi kyunki maine net banking se payment kia or wo 10 sec main redirect kr dia mujhe bapus. Ab ye kaise download hogi? koi batado help please... thanks   

I got this reply

what will be inhand salary of udc??

Assistant in hand salary ??

Bhai iske exam kab honge and what is the syllabus? Kisi paas previous question papers hain to please share

Hi everybody there was no exam center option where will be the examination

No benefit for the candidates from out of Delhi as vacancies are very less. So it is just waste of time and also it will affect our other exams like CGL/CPO. Rest depends on you. Its my view.

photo is somewhat blur while uploading.. is it looking clear after application print?  plz tell

Sirf udc select krna hain ya udc assistant

Y recruitment notice genuine h ya ni... Fake to ni h... Koi confirm kar sakta h bhai ????

ye icmr waley exam bohot late se late hain . I think ki october mein hoga paper hmara. 

Which post do u all have applied n how u preparing?

Guys advanced mathematics bhi aygi kya isme?

Exam kab tak hoga bhai log ICMR ki??

guys i filled the form on the day zero itself for icmr udc however on the same day the options were only 3 either assistant/udc/pa but today when i tried to check it has flashed the combo offer lyk udc/asst , pa/udc , pa/asst.so i tried to ask them can we edit the form as in that time only 3 options were available.so what can be done friends i wanted to apply for udc/asst one.i dropped my mail but they are nt replying. is der any other who faced such issue. 

Guys icmr ka udc ka exam last time kab hua tha aur cutt off kitni thi???

Hello frnds.. I m new to the group . I have a query. I want to apply for the posts of UDC and assistant both. 02 separate forms fill krne honge..ya assistant / UDC ka Jo option h usse fill Kru?. Pls reply

I created a group for icmr aspirants... Anyone who wants to join... Msg me on 9015338100... Just write icmr.. Thnk you...