ICICI PO Recruitment 2016 and 2017- PaGaLGuY

Join the discussion on ICICI Bank PO recruitment 2016-17 and get all the informations related to ICICI PO programme and recrcuitment 2016-17. Explore more..

All those who have applied for ICICI PO NOVEMBER and FEBRUARY 2016-17 Batches .. we can share information in this discussion

Anyone received any mail from icici regarding exam?

Can any one tell when will the icici admit card of online test will release.

Received this reply from icici regarding aptitude test and admit cards..

Dear Ashima,

Shortlisted candidates will be intimated for further process in next week.

Regards
Surender A K
HRMG

What are the criteria for shortlisting to sit in exam ?

Today I mailed ICICI and received this reply

Dear Ashima,

Shortlisted candidates will be intimated for further process shortly.

Regards
Surender A K
HRMG

It means admit cards are still to be out. So relax guys ..they will be out soon

Guys have anyone received any info regarding the admitcard.

Hey guyz i have not got any mail or any admit card for ICICI PO 2016. Any idea about when will the be gving admit or kind of confirmation mail for shortlisting the candidature..? Thanks in advance

Guys... Any update about admit card.. Plz tell me..

Any Updates Regarding Admit Card...????

" Notification for Probationary Officers’ Programme  

The Probationary Officers’ Aptitude Test is scheduled on August 26, August 27 and August 28, 2016 for the batches commencing in November 2016 and February 2017. An email would be sent separately to the shortlisted applicants. "

this is the Notification on website god knows When the Admit Card would be Released

What is the syllabus guys

I got a mail to book my slot for aptitude test..i hope everyone else got the same..al the best guys😊

Bhaiyo aur ladkiyo..

Koi ICICI PO progam ka syllabus bta skta h? 

Reply ASAP

wat would be the salary after deduction of loan EMI?? any idea guyz 

What is the selection Criteria...??? My percentage and academics were low than one of my Friend but he didn't Got the mail and I have received the mail...??

Is there any whatsapp group for preparation of upcoming icici exam?

I didnt get any mail...i got below message only to my phone... Dear Applicant,You have been shortlisted for the PO Aptitude Test August 2016. The link for slot booking will be activated on 13th August at 9:00 AM.Please check your email for further details.

Hiii guys got admitcard,,