ICICI PO GD/PI

Hii friends,I got a mail regarding im selected for GD/PI clearing my aptitude.But they said to take OPQ before Nov 2nd 2014,But when im trying to open,its showing "Attention!!your login details are not identified.Please contact your assessment administrator!!"..Please help me what to do further

Hi friends please discuss here GD and  PI icici po. Whose schedule is 17/11/2014 lko centre..

Hi friends please discuss here GD and  PI icici po. Whose schedule is 17/11/2014 lko centre..

Friends any coimbatore person got mail regarding gd/pi for Feb batch pls post ur comments 

Any body shortlisted in written and are waiting for GD/PI which is going to be conducted in Nov/Dec in 2015..

As yesterday is last day for exam of ICICI PO, How many of you have given the exam? And how was your exam? I think results of this exam may come in between 15th to 22nd of this month as a message is displayed on the screen that "WE WILL COME BACK WITH RESULTS WITHIN THREE WEEKS"

Join ICICI PO MAY and AUGUST 2016 BATCHES. Thread on PaGaLGuY – Invitation by @sivanagaraju213 http://bnc.lt/a/key_live_kbkQE6Qy8jxrhqmDfbDCClenzre7DAvJ?groupId=39594217&campaign=pgapp_share&feature=groupshare

Hai friends,

Recently I applied for IMA(ICICI Manipal school of Banking) through online application form for 2016-17 th batch.. Frnds who are all applied in IMA..please tell me how to prepare for it.. I'm really nervous about it.. Kindly inbox me through gmail susmiuma@gmail.com so that we could create a group and pass on the informations regarding written test,GD and interview..

Thanks in advance

I'm from Tamil Nadu(Salem District)

Hopefully,

Susmithaa.