ICICI Business Leadership Programme - Aug 2012 (4th Batch)

Dear Friend, I gave the the Aptitude test on 29th July’12 and sharing my experience. It was 44min Test with 5 sections. 1) RC (5X2 Questions) 2) Verbal (Fill in the blanks with word pairs) (10 questions) 3) Arithmetic (20 questi…

Dear Friend,

I gave the the Aptitude test on 29th July'12 and sharing my experience.

It was 44min Test with 5 sections.

1) RC (5X2 Questions)
2) Verbal (Fill in the blanks with word pairs) (10 questions)
3) Arithmetic (20 questions)
4) Diagrams (15 Questions)
5) Analogies (15 questions)

Every Section has its own time limit as per below, which has to be strictly followed.

RC- 8 Mins. (Approx.)
Verbal- 10 Mins (Approx.)
Arithmetic- 13 Mins (Approx.)
Diagrams- 6 Mins (Approx.)
Analogies- 7 Mins (Approx.)

Today I called the HR guys to enquiry about the results and i was a little shocked with their reply. They said that they will call everyone for the GD/PI, irrespective of their score in the Aptitude Test.

Will keep on updating..

@[601274:Kanth86] OMG 😞 Then what's the point in conducting the online test? Wasn't it meant for initial screening?

@[578187:SUNMUDULI] This is was it was supposed to be.. Some what like a rejection Test... But now I think they will do the selection on a wider base, considering everything simultaneously.
Although i have never seen a process like this ever before.

lets see if they cal every one....i personally dnt belive this.

Selected for GDPI, Aug 10, Bangalore

If it is true then what is the point in conducting the written exam.

anybody from delhi region recd mail??

any one from chandigarh ??

Is there any other group which has conducted more discussion wrt the 4th batch of this program? I gave the test at Delhi centre. Has anybody received the mail yet?

Hi Friends,
I m from Mumbai.
As I have to be for GDPI, had any of you have been thr for the same.

Can share experience or GD cases...

@[411271:akanksha19singh] Evn i gave da test at delhi centre only Nd i guess no one from delhi has yet received ne mails regardin GD/PI..

@[591589:ishqzaade] Me too from delhi n haven't received ne mail for GD/PI.. Plz let me kw if neone frm delhi centre has got da mail... Hope is still young..

http://www.pagalguy.com/forums/career-discussions/icici-business-leadership-programme-min-3-yrs-work-ex-required-t-61759/p-2443314?page=249 - check these pages for more discussions

@[597388:vnki2012] - I am already following the thread you provided. I thought any other thread is there for the 4th batch. It seems that the current thread and that thread, these 2 are only threads available. Also, no thread is helping my curiosity right now since I havnt received any call or email as yet.

has anyone from delhi got a pi call or mail from icici?

i gave my exam on 1st august...when and how will they inform me?

Pleas follow this thread for details:

http://www.pagalguy.com/forums/career-discussions/icici-business-leadership-programme-min-3-yrs-work-ex-required-t-61759/p-2443314?page=298

Hi Friends,

I have been selected for Oct 2012 batch.

Can somebody help me with pros and cons of the programe.

Can we be applying for both NISM and NU leadership program simultaneously or is there a restriction on filling in application for any of the 1 program only?

- What is the ratio of Engineers to Non - Engineers in the program currently?

- What is the average experience of the students who are currently enrolled for the program?
Thnx.