ICICI Business Leadership Programme - APRIL 2013 BATCH

Hi i am also looking to appear for the “ICICI Business Leadership programme April 2013 batch”. I am an IT professional and not regular to MBA preparation. I have collected the TIMES coaching material and started preparing from it.Please guide …

Hi i am also looking to appear for the "ICICI Business Leadership programme April 2013 batch". I am an IT professional and not regular to MBA preparation.
I have collected the TIMES coaching material and started preparing from it.
Please guide regarding the same.

Also, While applying we just have to submit our CV prepared. Any modification required please suggest ?

You had already created one thread at http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/icici-business-leadership-programme-min-3-yrs-work-ex-required-25090034/3614714

Please don't create multiple threads for the same purpose. It does not help. If there is anyone interested in the same or ready to answer you they'll answer your queries in one thread!

I have also applied for the ICICI Bank Leadership programme and I have already applied at the ICICI bank site.. When will I receive the hall ticket and the exam dates...is there anything else that I need to do at my end...

Hello there... I too have applied for the program. I am still waiting to know whether am shortlisted for the aptitude test... not sure when would they let us know. Any one got info on that... Cheers!

have you guys got the invite for counselling session ???

@rock9star

i have got the call letter exam is on 13 january..

@DeepjyotiK

i believe you can contact help line number in case you still haven't recieved the hall ticket.

has anyone received a call for GD/PI ? I had my written exam on 23rd Dec 2012

Guys I had put the prefered lcoation for test as bangalore. But I have been shortlisted telling kolkata 😞 Is there a work around?
Guys I had put the prefered lcoation for test as bangalore. But I have been shortlisted telling kolkata Is there a work around?

Hi Puys,

Is last date crosses for this program? Can i apply for it now... is there two exams/sessions in a year for this program?

Please help me out

Has anyone got the GD PI call

@ashban hey hope your test went well...

@@rock9star ya it went fine but the non verbal reasoning part is where i am a bit concerned. How about you!!!

Hi, I have been shortlisted for the ICICI NUMBA aptitude test for Oct 13 batch and got notified about it on 25th june 13 at 8 pm via email. My test is scheduled on 29th june 13 at 9.30 am at New delhi. As I am located at Chhattisgarh currently, I is not possible for me to reach delhi on 29th june as travelling could not be arranged on such a short notice. I have requested for a reschedule to next week and their team has confirmed on phone call that they will provide me a date for next week, however, I have not received any confirmation via email. Also, now no one is answering the phone call over there.

Could anyone of you suggest me a point of contact regarding this matter? Also, has anyone requested for rescheduling the aptitude test? Looking forward for your replies. Thanks!!

I read there is no aptitude test

only psychometric and PI round

rolleyes