ICICI business leadership program-Oct 2013

Hi,I just gave the apti for the leadership program in Delhi on 23rd June and now waiting for a call for gd/pi. Request the aspirants from delhi to please join in.

Hi,

I just gave the apti for the leadership program in Delhi on 23rd June and now waiting for a call for gd/pi. Request the aspirants from delhi to please join in.

Hi Saurabh,
do you know when the results will b out?
Regards,
Amit

Hi, I have been shortlisted for the ICICI NUMBA aptitude test for Oct 13 batch and got notified about it on 25th june 13 at 8 pm via email. My test is scheduled on 29th june 13 at 9.30 am at New delhi. As I am located at Chhattisgarh currently, It is not possible for me to reach delhi on 29th june as travelling could not be arranged on such a short notice. I have requested for a reschedule to next week and their team has confirmed on phone call that they will provide me a date for next week, however, I have not received any confirmation via email yet. Also, now no one is answering the phone call over there.

Could anyone of you suggest me a point of contact regarding this matter? Also, has anyone requested for rescheduling the aptitude test? Looking forward for your replies. Thanks!!

Hi all,Applied for ICICI program on June-27th.When will the exam will be conducted and any idea about the questions?

hi,
i have written the exam on june 30th
when will the results be out probably?

I had given exam on 30 june only and i have enquired that result will be out in a month time

I got a message saying that i have been shortlisted for the apti round & details have been mailed to me. But have not got any mail.

Have already dropped a mail to [email protected]m asking them to resend the details.

Anybody else facing the same situation? Or any other contact no to solve this problem will be helpful friends.

ny1 got d call fr gd/pi?

Hi, I gave my paper on 23 june in Hyderabad, waiting for results. any1 having any updates about the results...??

no mail till now, for the results,,

Hi Guys!!!

I've applied for the programme on 5th July. When can I expect any information on the Aptitude Test?

Does anyone have an idea?

Hi, I applied on 27th June from Chennai. But dint get any call for aptitude test. I have 3.1 yrs of experience in IT industry. Any one who applied around 27th June dint get any calls.?😠

Guys i have just applied fro this on ICICI website. But saw there that last date was 6th July 😞 , however i applied and the link responded quite well and i got username and password. I just wanna know after applying what happend.. do ICICI people email or call us for apti test... i have no idea about this. Please Help!

Anybody from Pune, gave the aptitute test ..?

Guys i just received the letter for shortlist to interview/GD rounds..i gave the written exam on 23rd June..Anyone else with the similar email?

Got this mail

Congratulations !

ICICI Bank takes pleasure in congratulating you for successfully clearing the Business Management Aptitude Test. We would like to invite you for the next round of selection process for ICICI Bank Business Leadership Programme.

This round will have you participating in a case based group discussion. Based on your performance in the group discussion, you will be further shortlisted for a personal interview. The schedule for group discussion and personal interview is as given below:

Who all got this? I attempted on 28th Jun

HI Just got the mail for GD & PI for 19th JUly @ chattarpur Delhi . I gave my BMAT on 7th July @delhi

How Many guys/gals from pune have received the GD call for this ?

Please comment yes so that we will have an idea of the approximate count .

How many ppl who applied after june 23rd received e-mail about the apti test?