ICICI Business Leadership Program - 1 yr. course with NISM in capital markets

ICICI Bank has partnered with National Institute of Securities Markets (NISM) to launch Post Graduate Certificate in Securities Markets (PGCSM). The programme aims to create professionals such as Treasury dealers, Fund Managers, Analysts, Institut...

ICICI Bank has partnered with National Institute of Securities Markets (NISM) to launch Post Graduate Certificate in Securities Markets (PGCSM). The programme aims to create professionals such as Treasury dealers, Fund Managers, Analysts, Institutional Sales Professionals, and Investment Advisors in the securities markets. This partnership is part of ICICI Group's strategy to capacitise for growth.

The duration of the programme is for one year. The unique design of the programme focuses on providing a high degree of industry exposure, by academic and functional experts, from the BFSI sector. The Programme has the much-desired blend, wherein participants will undergo the industry-linked internship at ICICI Group for a period of three-months during the one- year course duration.

During the 9 months classroom-training period the participants will be paid a stipend of 10,000 per month, to cover the incidental expenses.
During the 3 months internship phase with ICICI Bank, the participants will be paid a stipend of 50,000 per month to cover the expenses incurred.

On successful completion of the course participants will be absorbed at ICICI Bank as a Manager Band I (or in group companies at the equivalent grade). Higher grade may be offered based on the quality of prior work experience.
The starting remuneration on Cost to Company basis for participants will be in the range of 12.5 lacs and above .
Application Start Date -16 Feb 2012
Application Close Date -28 March 2012

All doubts and queries welcome!!

dear sir,

I have secured 62% in my Final Year of engineering. But overall aggregate is less than 60% (57.2%).
The eligibilty criteria mentions 60% in Graduation. Kindly clarify

Hi punters11

The best score among your graduation %age and aggregate %age will be taken into consideration.
So, u can apply.

Cheers...

HI

Please continue the further discussions over here:

http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/post-graduate-certificate-in-securities-markets-icici-bank-alongwith-nism-25078521

Hi All,

I came to know that my profile has been shortlisted,
How to prepare for the test? I mean CAT level / GMAT level / Bank PO exam level questions?And also what kind of questions are expected in General Knowledge of Financial Markets.

Can I get sample papers for the last year's Aptitude test ?

Please respond ASAP.

Thanks,
Prakhar

did results for icici leadership program in NISM for april 2012 are out ????? did any one receive SMS / mail. please post

please advise if results are out..... i was expecting results to be out by tomorrow since from today GD and PI process will start...

i think the result is not out for delhi centre
btw r they sending mails

yes, i received email. results are out y'day

HI

Please continue the further discussions over here:

http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/post-graduate-certificate-in-securities-markets-icici-bank-alongwith-nism-25078521

Hi,,,

Can anyone tell when the ICICI business Leadership program is open for admission every year (Month)

Can I know how much valuable an MBA (Finance & Banking ) for a Construction Manager?

Hi I have scored 49 % in my T.Y.B.Com exam and scored 75% in my MMS MBA from Mumbai University exam, so will i be able to register for this course?

Hi...

Wud like to know if GMAT scores are accepted for NISM PGCSM programme??? n wats the cut off ?

I was invited on email for ICICI PGCSM program and when I applied for it, I got a call for NISM PGPSM program. What is the difference and why did it happen? I would like to go for PGCSM program only. Kindly advise.

Official Notification out.for ICICI NISM Batch 5 Please check:-

https://www.icicicareers.com/icici_career/nism/index.html

Please let me know how to prepare for ICICI written exam ?

Anyone given exam on 1st march for icici nism

Anyone having knowledge about GK they are going to ask in exam..? 

I have completed my written test for ICICI NISM on 28 feb,2015 need to know whether results have been announced?