ICICI BLP BATCH V Session 2012-13

Hi Puys… anybody registered for fifth batch of ICICI BLP NUMBA starting April 2013??

Hi Puys... anybody registered for fifth batch of ICICI BLP NUMBA starting April 2013??

Hello Dear

I am Amit Anand And i have applied for this and has also gone through the aptitude part.

Regards
Amit Anand

any info about wen the results would be declared..?

Dear,

The apptitude result has been declared. I have got the call for GD & PI at kolkata centre

Anybody, if has idea about GD topics, please help.

Regards
Amit

hey...

any idea abt GD and PI rounds????

Hey

GD will be case study based. Initially everybody will get 1 minute each to give their view on case study given, then it will be followed by discussion.
Only those who clear this round will go for PI.
If somebody has any more information kindly help...!

Regards
A Kumar

get me the link for nu mba results link for the 2013 batch

@amitbhurchandi hi .... i am subash ... how u kjnow u r results ... pl send me the results link ...subash kolkata
@subashkarnataka : hi.. got my result through mail, no site is showing results for Apti.

Hey Champs.. any update when the results going to be announced for April batch ?

@amitbhurchandi said:
@subashkarnataka : hi.. got my result through mail, no site is showing results for Apti.
Hi Amit - Hope you are doing well.Did you get any mail from ICICI HR that you were finally selected for program ?

Guys.. I am from Hyd, Please share info whcih is senseful without chaos.. as some of the GD's were like political debates on TV's with allegations !!!

@akumar1527
@pradeep1986 what?
@akumar1527

I want to know, how long it will take to declare the results for ICICI BLP. I appeared for this exam on 27th Jan'13.
Kindly suggest!

Hi Dude, test results were announced and GDPI for shorlisted puys went and closed. all are waiting for final results. hope you are on track with developments...atb 😃

Hi,

Thanks for the information!
@pradeep1986 if u r talking about aptitude test, the results are already out. GD PI round is over, probably. we are waiting for the result.