icici bank po may 2011 batch

hiii every one who has cleared written test for may 2011 batch and r ready to attend GD/PI… please share information so that it can be helpfull for all…

hiii every one who has cleared written test for may 2011 batch and r ready to attend GD/PI............
please share information so that it can be helpfull for all.........
hiii every one who has cleared written test for may 2011 batch and r ready to attend GD/PI............

i have my gd/pi on 19th feb at bhubaneswar...............any one from bhubaneswar..........
: to Pg

Plz use the following thread for ur query :

http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/icici-po-november-feb-2010-2011-25057391

Though the name reads Nov & Feb batch people r discussing about May batch too..

All da best for ur interviews..

Had my interview yesterday...
Didnt ask much, just the usual stuff...
Temme sumthing bout urself, asked me bout the books I ve read the authors n critical importance of one buk...
A couple of questions followed like PLC n BCG matrix( I am frm marketing background)
Nd finally a lil bit bout my summer project n family background....

One more thing they ask every1,why ICICI bank PO??????
It was fairly easy I wud say, So all the best to others...

Thanks for Starting this thread friend...

I have my GD PI ON 3-MAR-2011 in Hyderabad.

May be many puys are already attended and attending for the GD/PI.May be we are listening many rumours about ICICI BANK.But we should have to give our best shot in my opinion.So,senior puys those who has been attended for GD/PI and selected for the icici bank Pls share u r experiences It will be really helpful for the fellow puys like me.
Thank You
Naresh

Thanks for this thread....
Hi Golden eagle me too qualified in written...and i have GDΠ on mar 4(HYD)...
can u please give me ur mail id... u have on 3rd na...let me know your GD and Interview experience...otherwise can u post ur interview experince in this site....
about what they asked in GD(case study topic)
THANKS IN ADVANCE

Thanks for this thread....
Hi Golden eagle me too qualified in written...and i have GDΠ on mar 4(HYD)...
can u please give me ur mail id... u have on 3rd na...let me know your GD and Interview experience...otherwise can u post ur interview experince in this site....
about what they asked in GD(case study topic)
THANKS IN ADVANCE

Hey Ajay,

Our fellow puys were already discussing about same topic...lets join there.
Follow this thread...

http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/icici-po-november-feb-2010-2011-25057391

hi to all the members of this forum

ho was ur interview?

060gunjan Says
i have my gd/pi on 19th feb at bhubaneswar...............any one from bhubaneswar..........

how was ur int

hi everybdy who hav gd/pi in next session............
mine was on 19 feb chandigarh..in gd there was a case study then after that interview...dat was very fine bcos th pannel is very cool nd never keep up in anxiety .....
frstly questions abt ur psycometric test...dat u given online....
then they migt ask u 2 introduce u in that span of time they go through ur CV.....
m frm finance back ground so ma ques was lik dis.........
1-intro
2-why u always so confident i.e i was mentioned in ma intro
3-then how many types of accounts in the bank
4-diff b/w them
5-what is insurance nd hw many types of it
6-what come in life and general insurance
7-who is the regulator of capital market in india
8-who the chairman of dat
9-about icici bank
10-who is the CEO of axis bank
11-why should we recruit u 1 thing u hav dat other students dnt hav who came hre fr interview...
12-hobbies....
13-which news paper
14-what was yesterday front page news u read
at last do u knw what kind of programme it is.....thanks u may go but dnt discuss nythng with other standing outside...
nybody tel me wen result would b out.......ma gdpi was on 19 feb/////////

does every 1 who appears for aptitude test gets selected for GD-PI round??lookin t the list of selected candidates from different cities it seems every1 gets selected..iz it true??:shocked::|

I have my GD/PI on 4th March in Bhopal

do anybdy knws wen wuld b the result out.....i gav ma int.....on 19feb,,,,,,,,,,,,,,:splat:

I had my GDPI today and was disappointed by the PI process.

We were called at 11 AM and the GD was conducted at 12:30.
GD was the malaria one which most of you must have read. 6 out of 10 students were selected.

We then had to wait till 4 for the PI.
They were asking the usual questions like why banking,why icici to most of them.

But for the students who were one of the last people to be interviewed, it was a nightmare.

I was one of them.

There were 2 men and a lady in the panel.

When I was called I was told to hand over the declaration form and the lady kept on writing something on another form. The 2 men were talking among themselves.

My interview:
Lady: (Looking down onto a paper) Tell me about your family members and their profession.
I told the answer and she wrote it.

Man 1: You know about the program?
I said I knew it. 1 of 1 frnds is in the last years' batch etc. etc......

Man 2 (Handing me his cell phone) : Are you comfortable with sales? Let me see how you sell this to me.
I mentioned some features and all.

Thank You. You can leave.:banghead :

What the hell.:bang head:
I had prepared for the questions like
tell me about yourself
why banking
why icici
about icici
about manipal
favourite subject
about budget
about all the ratios which are used in banking etc.

And this is what they asked- family, comfort with sales etc.

I found it extremely unprofessional on their part to conduct interviews of few students like this.They have no idea that lives are at stake.

I had my GDPI today and was disappointed by the PI process.

We were called at 11 AM and the GD was conducted at 12:30.
GD was the malaria one which most of you must have read. 6 out of 10 students were selected.

We then had to wait till 4 for the PI.
They were asking the usual questions like why banking,why icici to most of them.

But for the students who were one of the last people to be interviewed, it was a nightmare.

I was one of them.

There were 2 men and a lady in the panel.

When I was called I was told to hand over the declaration form and the lady kept on writing something on another form. The 2 men were talking among themselves.

My interview:
Lady: (Looking down onto a paper) Tell me about your family members and their profession.
I told the answer and she wrote it.

Man 1: You know about the program?
I said I knew it. 1 of 1 frnds is in the last years' batch etc. etc......

Man 2 (Handing me his cell phone) : Are you comfortable with sales? Let me see how you sell this to me.
I mentioned some features and all.

Thank You. You can leave.:banghead :

What the hell.:bang head:
I had prepared for the questions like
tell me about yourself
why banking
why icici
about icici
about manipal
favourite subject
about budget
about all the ratios which are used in banking etc.

And this is what they asked- family, comfort with sales etc.

I found it extremely unprofessional on their part to conduct interviews of few students like this.They have no idea that lives are at stake.

hi atul ya u r right...these r the common quest..they ask in the interview mostly abt family backgrund.......and even u would be more suprissed that they ask same quest to the gals candidates,,,,i.e sales......
but didnt ask me abt sales might be bcos i alredy hav sum experience in sales.........but nyway hav positive hope u ll get selected.........:cheerio:

does anybody knows when will the results be out?

namya Says
does anybody knows when will the results be out?

i cal them they said that result ll b in the last week of march or first week of april....as per them.....but dnt knw bcos its icici bank dude............