ICICI Bank PO Feb 2013 Batch

This thread is for the ICICI feb 2013 batch.

This thread is for the ICICI feb 2013 batch.

Which Private Bank Provides a Better Oppurtunity to a fresher with a proper career growth?

@Lucky_You hey r u sure about the salary..which is of 4.68lak p.a....can u tell us the source of this??s

@Shravan1518 said:
@Lucky_You hey r u sure about the salary..which is of 4.68lak p.a....can u tell us the source of this??s
@Shravan1518 Consulted with a Branch manager of ICICI, he told me the current salary (Although he wasn't sure that we will be offered the same or some increased salary)

hope we wud get that same thing...as other's are getting now...

@Shravan1518 said:
hope we wud get that same thing...as other's are getting now...
Yes, but i beleive the same.. Just keep checking https://www.icicicareers.com/icici_career/po-keydates-towatchfor.html> for Results and Other details

result is coming tomorrow...i called thier helpline..they said that result would b published tomorrow

anybody got call from hr department of icici regarding conformation of email ids?

@puneetsavy r u sure about the results??excited!!

ya@Shravan1518 today itself i called their helpline....

@Shravan1518 got any call from hr department of icici regarding conformation of email ids'
?
@puneetsavy said:
anybody got call from hr department of icici regarding conformation of email ids?
Yes most of us received calls around one week ago regarding email confirmation
@puneetsavy nope..n i hav asked them the reason for not gettin a call...they said that it was just to confirm the email-ids...but not for selectn purpose..so did u get any cal??

yar mns it doesnot mean any selection??ohkkk..

@puneetsavy ya..selectn has got nothin to do with this it seems...so did u get such call from them??
@Shravan1518 no 1 of my frnd got the call..yar den why dun they cnfrmd frm us?
@puneetsavy coz we might have given them proper n appropriate info i guess....
@Shravan1518 smart n intelligent ans..haha..chalo lets se....vaise hw was ur pi??mine was nt gud..
@puneetsavy was not that bad..but was ok...yaar ye ek hi toh career optn bacha hai mereku..need to get selected in this...