icfai/ibs refund 2009-11

hi puys, let us get together to take action against ibs to get our hardearned 80000 back.

hi puys,
let us get together to take action against ibs to get our hardearned 80000 back.

New contact number of ibs .
+914023385000
new address
6-3-354/1/2
hindi nagar,
punjagutta,hyderabad-500082
india

hi
i tried calling ibs office but lines were busy.... hav u talkd 2 them regardin this??

Hi puys,
I have got admission at some other place and so I won't be joining IBS now.Let's apply for refund together.Pls tell me the details on how to go about it.TIA.

Hey Guys,
Count me in too.....Lets fight together for our hard earned money.

hello guys
i m also in que atleast they can give us laptop which is included in pre-course material and also ask from the 2008-10 guys which have also opted for same

hi
called ibs office but d person told dat the fees will not be refunded...i'm writing a letter 2 the admissions office but i dont think dat will solve any purpose...has anyone filed any case or RTI petition yet??? wts d procedure for filing RTI petition???

hi
called ibs office but d person told dat the fees will not be refunded...i'm writing a letter 2 the admissions office but i dont think dat will solve any purpose...has anyone filed any case or RTI petition yet??? wts d procedure for filing RTI petition???
i got in touch vid sme people who got refund last year.dey r saying u shud send letters to dem dey ll reply by mmid of july

even i want refund of my money ,

I think we should first send letters and ask for their explanation within 7 Days ,and if we get adverse or no reply than should file a suit against them.

The reason for such quick action or need of it is that later on they can claim that they have suffered losses on cancellation of admission from our side and thus can deduct heavily or may not refund anything at all.

I have discussed this issue with my brother also ,who is a lawyer and feel that we have quite strong case and if we can take prompt action then will get our money back.

Thanks

even i want refund of my money ,

I think we should first send letters and ask for their explanation within 7 Days ,and if we get adverse or no reply than should file a suit against them.

The reason for such quick action or need of it is that later on they can claim that they have suffered losses on cancellation of admission from our side and thus can deduct heavily or may not refund anything at all.

I have discussed this issue with my brother also ,who is a lawyer and feel that we have quite strong case and if we can take prompt action then will get our money back.

Thanks

but ibs people r not replying.hey jz ask ur brother to give d matter of d letter.i called ibs dey r v rude to students who ask 4 refund.i even told dem dat it was no where written dat dis amount is non refundable.but den dey told me to email my quieries or complaints

dude count me in even i want the refund yaar koi letter wetter type kia ho toh post karo yaar meh b unhay yehi bhej dunga ! i want my 80k back!

hi guys

I am also one of the fighters for Rs 80000 fees . I had sent them continous fax, letters,calls. I hav got 64000 refunded but fighting for the remaining. If anyone has got the whole fees do reply n those who hav nt can continue with the procedure.

Regards
Hariomi

hey i will send post the letter soon. best of luck

hi guys

I am also one of the fighters for Rs 80000 fees . I had sent them continous fax, letters,calls. I hav got 64000 refunded but fighting for the remaining. If anyone has got the whole fees do reply n those who hav nt can continue with the procedure.

Regards
Hariomi

You already got refund of 64k?? When did you send them the letter and when did you get the refund??
hi guys

Regards
Hariomi

hi
buddy cud u pls tell me how u went abt writing to them...
when did u apply for refund ?
was it for the 2009-2011 batch...
i have converted another b school and wud be droppin out from IBS Hyd..
pls help as i do not want to lose any time..

I think he is talking about the last year refund case. Anyways I have spoken to few puy's who got there money refund. They have all first suggested to write a mail to IBS. Ill be writing them a mail too both through email and courier. Ill be waiting for 7-10 days for reply if there's no reply my next step would be filling a case with Consumer court or MRTP.

Its so scary to think if all the education institutes do like what ICFAI is doing.I hope IBS acts as responsible institute towards the society especially in bad time like this.

Let us do the things in organised way....

I believe once if your admission is confirmed and if you do not want to get to IBS then send them the email in this month...I request to all those who read this pust send the mails to all the ids.

Also people can ring them up and keep posted about the answer they got...

Now probably in month of may we will all try to pressurize them...There are various ways through which we can ask them to give us our money back because as an institution they must understand the situation of students...

1.) Through RTI
2.) Through digital media( News channels, Internet etc.
3.)Through print media( national newspapers likes Times of India etc.)
4.) By sending them the lawyer notice.

These are the few ways..I request all the puys to find some more leagal ways....
and lets get commited to this task..

hey what all u done to get refund so quickly

guys let us be collective in decision making so that we put more pressure on them.....first provide us the format in which the letter or mail to be sent...please make it fast