icfai banglore 2007 batch

hiii Guys Plz give more info abt ibs banglore… how good it is when compared to gurgaon and kolkatta…which are the companies coming there and is it a good centre to specialize in systems / finance??? *SENIORS PLZ HELP… * plz com…

hiii Guys

Plz give more info abt ibs banglore.... how good it is when compared to gurgaon and kolkatta...which are the companies coming there and is it a good centre to specialize in systems / finance????? SENIORS PLZ HELP....

plz come and join if u got selected in ibs banglore.... we will share our views....:)

hiii Guys

Plz give more info abt ibs banglore.... how good it is when compared to gurgaon and kolkatta...which are the companies coming there and is it a good centre to specialize in systems / finance????? SENIORS PLZ HELP....

plz come and join if u got selected in ibs banglore.... we will share our views....:)

well bhai i too got into IBS blore i heard itz gud compared to kolkata and gurgaon bhai and the placement stats suggest the same well have u planned to join and have u gained any more info regarding it ?????plz lemme knw my mail id is [email protected] awaiting response

hey guys... hv heard abt a new campus comin up in banglore. whr d 2007 batch classes wud b conducted..which is abt 15 kms frm d city.. does any1 know how gud it is n d facilties available thr in d hostel..??

hey u guys have any idea where the new campus of ibs blore located? is it in city ya outside.... just to find whether there is any difficulty in finding accomodation... i dont know whether they have mens hostel or not... Also all of us can be members of an old grp "icfai banglore"... ther r so many seniors also

hi frns,
i too got ibs banglore n im in dilema wheather to join it or not n which specialization is good in it and on what basis we choose our splization,based on our merit or it depends on our interest

well frnz nice seeing u all here well y cant v pm each others email ids n stay in touch v r gonna be frnz there whatsoever better v grow our acquaintance with each other wat say pals :)
how many of u have decided to join IBS frnz?????????

I HAVE DECIDED TO JOIN ICFAI BANGALORE

dats gr8 dude can v be in touch n get to share the details ???
no one viewing or replying ?????????:(

hi
karthik where are u from

hi
karthik where are u from

[email protected]
dude me frm hyd wer r u frm

if any one sure of joining IBS i ve already left my mail id here u can contact me

I AM FROM VARANASI(up)
YOUR EMAIL ID

hey guys... did u see one msg from a guy 'ibs sucks'... i got a little scared at first but other seniors gave the real picture..... but one thing i am concerned is that, guy was saying that the placement figs are manipulated.... i dont ve any idea abt it plz share ur views... also we ve to find other guys who got admission in ibs blore... bye.....

noopy dnt get scared buddy IBS placements are good infact very good if IIM-B is on par wth IIM-B jst imagine the standard and get along coz a frnd of mine frm IIM-B suggested me IBS blore hope this wud add to ur relief by the way pals frm IBS blore take my email id and stay in touch

karthikdsk Says
noopy dnt get scared buddy IBS placements are good infact very good if IIM-B is on par wth IIM-B jst imagine the standard and get along coz a frnd of mine frm IIM-B suggested me IBS blore hope this wud add to ur relief by the way pals frm IBS blore take my email id and stay in touch

thanx dude for the info.. i 2 hope in that way... also did u guys send the draft to icfai???....
well ibs chennai guys are actively contacting each other...someone already had a visit to the campus... do u know any one staying in banlore who can make a visit to blore new campus.... also we ve to find more ibs blore 2007 guys.....:snipersm: