IBSAT Exam 2015 Registration

IBSAT Exam 2015 Registration dates announced

Hi All

Very pleased to inform that IBSAT 2015 registration is going to start by 5th August 2015.

For any kind of assistance and help for registration ,preparation or study materials ,feel free to contact with your comments or can inbox me .

All the Best

From where i can get IBSAT mock papers? i have searched online,i didn't got any.

From where and how to download admit card for IBSAT? please help 

IBSAT kaunsa COLLEGE HAI... Aur kahan hai .. Ismme naukri kaisi lagti hai bhai........?

Is dre anny sectional cutoff in IBSAT??

Hi puts,are in my application I found that I have been shortlisted to all       campuses.But results are on Jan 19th.So,can anyone tell me how this shortlisting is done?

i applied thorough CAT (didn't give IBSAT), got an email that i could appear for IBSAT now as they would be rescheduling IBSAT(offline test) on 23 jan,16. please let me know if the test pattern will remain same. also what is the cutoff for ICFIA hyderabad.

Anyone who has given IBS gd/pi in the previous years? Can you tell me how is it? is it tuff aur lenient. and how many students are selected?

Anyone from Mumbai going to Hyderabad campus for interview ? Anyone going solo or need company then message me your number. Will add you in the group on WhatsApp. We solo's can go in group thus helping in accommodation and travel . Will meetup in Ibs powai for selection briefings conducted on 30/31 Jan.My Interview date is 20th Feb. Will be leaving on 18th for Hyderabad. You can connect on Facebook as well. -Nishad Satam

Anyone from Kolkata with GDPI dates on 20th.?

is ibs selection process easy? 

are gd and pi rounds difficult?

what kind of topics are given in gd round?