IBSAT 2014 Official Discusion

what is the exam pattern of ibsat 2014?

tell me fee structure of IBSAT

A & B travelled around a circular path in uniform speed ,startinf from diameteratically opposite points at the same time .They first meet each other when B has travel led 100 m an meet  again   60 m before  A completed one round.The circumference of the park is?pls solve

Which IBS is better in terms of placements apart from IBS hyderabad?

I want to apply to IBS through my (yet to be announced) CAT scores. Do I still need to schedule the IBSAT? Or can I just wait for the CAT results to be announced and then enter the relevant information in my profile at ibsindia.org? I have already paid and everything. Thanks.

hi,

I have registered for IBSAT. Will that suffice or do i have to apply separately for each campus?

hie

i want to know the IBSAT paper cutoff for each section inorder to go to furthur selection process? 

So the scores are out !!! I am shortlisted to attend the selection process. 24th Feb at IBS HYD. Who else ?

Which IBS campuses are UGC and AICTE approved?  Can we apply for Government jobs based on the MBA or PGPM degree offered by IBS? 

Hi guys, any idea abt this college. I m shortlisted too. I heard that the batch size is too big and the placement is around 50%

I too got shortlisted for IBS

my interview date is 21st feb

Hi guys,i m shortlisted to attend the gd pi process on 20feb @ibs hyd.

any 1 else on the same date??

Hi guys, I m shortlisted to attend on the 25 th of feb.any one else on the same date?

which one is best ibs campuses or iilm gurgaon or amity noida

Heyy.. Am short listed for the further selection process which will be on 19th February? Does any ones fall on same day?

IBS Hyd  vs Christ University, Bangalore..which one is better, please suggest ?

The result which came up for IBSAT does not have any score. Then how will be get to know whether we are eligible for Hyderabad campus or not.? I have my interview on 21st Feb.

can someone kindly suggest the order of preference among the ibs colleges...

ibs college preferences??

help me out...