Ibsat 2010

Hello All, I have just appeared for IBSAT 2010 held on 25 April. I did not find any thread for IBSAT 2010 so posting a new one. I have a query about which of the IBSAT b schools like Pune,mumbai,hyderabad are going to take admissions t…

Hello All,
I have just appeared for IBSAT 2010 held on 25 April.

I did not find any thread for IBSAT 2010 so posting a new one.

I have a query about which of the IBSAT b schools like Pune,mumbai,hyderabad are going to take admissions through the IBSAT 2010.If i am correct there was IBSAT in november also.
I dont know whether good branches like Mumbai,hyderabad would be taking admission based on this IBSAT.

P.S please share your experiences about IBSAT 2010 if you appeared.

Thanks
:):):):)

ANY help is most welcome....

plssss

Pls help!!!

Apart from IBS Hyderabad, all other IBS B-Schools will be open for admissions under IBSAT 2010, including Mumbai, Pune, Banglore etc etc.

Results hv been declared in d morning!

I was jz wonderin if d ppl clearin IBSAT 2010 will be given a chance to join IBS Hyd (Due to loads of vacancies)??

Guys..help me out with these topics please..

MICROPRESENTATION TOPICS(MP Group - 1)

1. Even as the unprecedented credit crisis adversely affected the world economy in 2008, online shopping sites seemed to perform better than traditional retailers which were severely impacted. Analyze the e-retail business model and compare its strengths and weaknesses with brick and mortar retail. Give reasons for its worldwide growth, providing relevant facts and figures, and also details of some major online retailers. Given the growing retail sector in India, what are the future prospects for e-tailing in India?

2. According to the proponents of the 'Peak Oil' theory, the world is expected to face severe oil shortages in the near future. Then, how can mankind meet its energy needs? Answer providing information on new promising technologies that can take the place of oil and the advantages and disadvantages associated with each of them. Also, with oil out of the equation, which countries, according to you, will be the new energy centers? How will this impact world politics?

3. Water is a precious commodity. However, water management, especially in developing countries such as India leaves much to be desired. Some have suggested water privatization projects as a solution to the problem of water shortages in India, while others claim that such projects are nothing but political and financial scams, where the public ends up paying a global corporation very high tariffs for water. What are the advantages and disadvantages of water privatization to individuals, municipal bodies, and private entities? Give your answer, touching upon the pricing models that can be adopted and some examples of successful or unsuccessful water privatization projects in India or abroad.

4. There have been major terrorist attacks around the world in recent years (2000-2009). What are the key issues concerning the problem of global terrorism? Examine how terrorism had affected the world economy in the last decade, citing some specific examples. What concrete steps should the global community take to address this menace?

Guys..

It has been clearly mentioned in the prospectus, that

"As Icfain Foundation does not award degree or diploma, they have not sought AICTE approval"

So does this means that the students will be handed over a mere CERTIFICATE? or will it be a DEGREE CERTIFICATE??

I got Micro presentation 2.
1. Rural marketing in India
2. Energy from wind power
3. Multinational companies operating in India and
4. E-learning initiatives are attempting at substituting the face-to-face classroom teacher.......

:lookround:Tarab.:lookround:

Man..NO one to help with the topics? Please guys..

Hey,
With this exam you can get into any of the IBS branches apart from hyderabad.

I have got a micro presentation call but I dont know how to go about it.

Well I do know how to go about it, but m runnin short of time.. Hv my Mat on sunday,, pracs from thursday.. n final sem from 14th.. 😞

Hey,
With this exam you can get into any of the IBS branches apart from hyderabad.

I have got a micro presentation call but I dont know how to go about it.

U chose IBS Kolkata as a venue?

hey dipyaman,
I have d same topics... have no clue bout em...

yup.... but not as yet.. wasnt sure if the option form is just talking bout the interview venue or its d choice for the campus also..

Atika Says
yup.... but not as yet.. wasnt sure if the option form is just talking bout the interview venue or its d choice for the campus also..

Nope buddy..its jz d interview venue.. u will receive a courier with d program option n application form where u hv to select various ibs campuses accordin to ur priority!

No one to help with d MP topics? 😞

Guys,
I am having diffculty in filling the program option form.
Can anyone tell us which are the top 2 bschools of ICFAi under IBSAT 2010 to go for?
Hows ICFAI pune?does it has good placement?

Thanks
Tarab

heyy tarab....
even i have the same mp topics as of yours:grin:

guys,
have u all got the courier containing program option form from IBS???