IBS selection 2017

How to change IBS campus after getting selected for a particular campus. I got selected for Ahmedabad Campus but  I want hyderabad Campus... What should I do??

Guys Plzz Help..

i got selected for ibs gurgaon but ill get mumbai as i am wl list, i want to do mba in marketing, i put up in delhi , which campus should i opt? which is better in terms of placements in marketing? which fetches better companies for the marketing placements?

i got selected for IBS Hydrerbad for Two year MBA prgramme. i want to do MBA in Finance, IBS hyderbad is better or should i try better college next year.

guys plz don't join any campus of ibs.All its placements are fake.

i am selected for ibs pune. how ii is?

How is ibs ahmedabad for finance .. Reviews pls.. Anyone?

I HAVE OVERALL 80.47 PERCENTILE.what are my chances of ibs hyderabad

Hi guyzz I have got selected for Ibs Jaipur. Is it worth doing MBA from there...?? Or PGPM from mumbai..??

Thinking of doing PGDM or MMS from swami...Is it good or bad .??

Ibs Jaipur is good or not fr 

Ibs Jaipur or Ssbf 

I want my admission fees back , so please tell me how to proceed with that and when i will be getting my money back and how ?

I have applied for two years management course in various campus in cities like Mumbai, Hyderabad etc. I have got a admission letter from IBS Hyderabad stating that I am selected for IBS Hyderabad PGDM 2017-19 batch and was asked to pay a Fees of Rs. 80,000. the admission letter states that this admission fees can be refunded after deducting the cancellation charges by the college if the student cancel the seat before 15th MAY. I have applied to many colleges in Mumbai like Welingkar and N.L.Dalmia which are yet to complete there process of selection and the expected date of result is end of MAY. I am suck in a situation wherein I cant cancel my seat in IBS Hyderabad as the process of campus colleges are yet to be done. 

is there anyone from Jaipur,Rajasthan who got selected for ibs hyderabad mba for 2017-18 batch

hi friend ,i have been selected for ibs  Bengaluru .i am confused whether it is good campus or bad plzz suggest me some ideas

Hi,

My GD-Pi selection percentile is 66.7 and somehow i gave wrong preferences... with ibs mumbai being the 3rd... i got ibs pune.. my second preference on application. 

I wish to shift from pune to mumbai. Is it possible at this score?

Is IBS gurgaon worth it? As it is not aicte and ugc approved. i am worried if it will be a waste of money in future. kindly help with your reviews.