IBS PUNE- putting smiles across

hey guys! now here is some real good news around the corner… IBS Pune is constantly adding more smiles per day to all its students. we are blessed with 10 INTERNATIONAL PLACEMENTS this year and its time for rocking celebrations… …

hey guys!
now here is some real good news around the corner.......
IBS Pune is constantly adding more smiles per day to all it`s students. we are blessed with 10 INTERNATIONAL PLACEMENTS this year and it`s time for rocking celebrations.....
kudos to IBS PUNE!!!!

WE HAVE MADE IT THIS TIME AND WILL CONTINUE ROCKING........
CHECK US OUT ON LEADING FRONTS SHORTLY......

BYE, TC,
AAKANKSHA, IBS PUNE.

hi akansha...
i jst got selected in IBS pune...
and i am not sure abt joining it/
can u tell me sumthng abt the colg..
abt placements and evrythng..?
and wats the avg package?...
plz help me out...

hey i also got ibs-pune and i have the same queries...can anyone who r studying there and r going this year pls reply....

hi...i got IBS pune too..hv heard dat its at par wid IBS b'lore....
wat i wanna know is dat hows the faculty at IBS pune??
wat about the extra curricular activities n all?? do u guys actively take part in them? and the SAP programme- how gud is it?

i know abt the avg package n all.....

hows the accomodation? is it comfortable?

please reply to these queries at the earliest...that'll help us decide better.....

hey akanksha it seems u guys havng a good time there...nd congrates about the placements...can u tell me the courses they offer in finance and recruitments in the same this year...nd also we learn about the sap programme...what it is?

i dont know as such... i will find from somewhere and will reply u 2morrow...but i want to know that did u have any option apart from ibs-pune?

hey!
I also got ibs-pune :-?and i have the same queries...pls reply....

I also got ibs-pune.
i had done engineering and presently workin as a software engineer in LnT ..
i want to do MBA in HRM...
plz suggest me ........... sud i join IBS pune or not????

Hello ppl,
wel dis is neeru... persuing my b-tech final year..in the field of biotechnology.
well buddies,i just appeared for my interview at ICFAI, hyderabad... n got selected. i have got Pune campus. It was my third preference.
well, now the question to you all here.. is.. dat..whether i should join IBS, Pune campus..?? If it has recorded its pretty good placements til last year..n hows its over all reputation..in comparison to other Four star graded colleges..??
IBS , Pune campus.. is rated as Four or Three star...??
Is it worth joining....?? Hows its reputation..placements..?? What degree would i be geting after completion of my MBA studies from IBS..?? plz do reply.Thanks. My e-mail id
Neeru.;)

hey hi this is abhimanyu got thru pune altho hve ppl there whom i knw but still not really convinced abt weather or not to join it....i suppose all of us here are skeptical abt this decision well a little more help from seniors would definitely prove to b a great help..
cheers
abhimanyu:popcorn:

hello ppl,
wel..m lookin forward to your advices n suggestions about IBS, Pune.
hows it... placementz..n all..?? plz post your reply soon. Thanx.
neeru

Which B School is this???IBS Pune??? Can anyone help me out??? Actually I was looking for some posts and threads on GMAT PUNE prepparation...cam across IBS PUNE...

IBS pune 2008-10 Rocks..!

http://www.orkut.com/Community.aspx?cmm=43289085

hai
r u joinin ibs pune..

join this community

http://www.orkut.com/Community.aspx?cmm=43289085

c u in pune..