Ibs Pune-batch 2008 At Help For Batsh 2009

Hello Everyone… This Abhijit Pati Of Batch 2008 from IBS Pune… Do Keep In Touch With Me For Any Help Regarding Information Of Ibs Pune Or For Any Other Centre… All The Very Best For The Aspirants Who Have Cleared The Initial H…

Hello Everyone...

This Abhijit Pati Of Batch 2008 from IBS Pune....
Do Keep In Touch With Me For Any Help Regarding Information Of Ibs Pune Or For Any Other Centre...

All The Very Best For The Aspirants Who Have Cleared The Initial Hurdle Of IBSAT Test...

Hope To See U Soon And Also Have A Good Professional Career..

Hi mate, Can u tell me howz the mumbai campus for placements. If i want to go for higher studies abroad or India will this course be recognised ??

hey dude..
ibs mumbai is pretty decent in terms of placements......infact placements are very good..

am not sure though that ur mba degree will be recognised outside when u go for higher studies...

Hello Everyone...

This Abhijit Pati Of Batch 2008 from IBS Pune....
Do Keep In Touch With Me For Any Help Regarding Information Of Ibs Pune Or For Any Other Centre...

All The Very Best For The Aspirants Who Have Cleared The Initial Hurdle Of IBSAT Test...

Hope To See U Soon And Also Have A Good Professional Career..

Hi,
Can u tell me about IBS Kolkotta..I gt thru..bt am too skeptical

Thanx

hey ibs kolkata is a good center...u also have international placements there...

hey as far as i know mba degree has only worth when u are able tp justify urself in todays competitive world....so i am confident enough that i would make it...

hi dude...
i got through ICFAI chennai..but am not able to decide whether to take it or not....am very skeptical about it...though their placements are good...but i want to know the other important things like infra,faculty,adjust ability factor of non locals in ICFAI chennai....
i also heard that they are shifting to new campus...is it true????

i have no idea dude.....
better ask a guy of ibs chennai....

Hi sir I am Gaurav FRM Delhi i got selected in icfaipune as well as in amity noida could u pls tell me something abt the placements as well as the infrastructure

of icfai pune

hi,how is icfai pune....how are placements...is it worth joinnig?

hii to all our batchmates and alumni as well as juniors .we all need to be in touch at network. our big batch strength is our biggest disadvantage - but we can convert it into our biggest postive by tapping in on this huge network ;-)

ICFAI BUSINESS SCHOOL COMMUNITY :: Index intendes to facilitate the same. lets hope we allcan make it successful

rajeshneppalli Says
hi,how is icfai pune....how are placements...is it worth joinnig?

am abhilasha from mumbai,,ii ve been selected for icfai pune.though i wish ws to be in icfaimumbai.can u please guide me as to how is icfaipune and how r the placements??how it wil b to b an mba from icfai pune 2 years down the line...?thank you..

hey its a pathetic colge.the faculties sucks.they make yur life mesurable

i dnt think so u should any time go for it.this is my 2nd year in ibs pune.i m telling u the faculty the infrastructure and the course strusture all sucks.they concentrate more on bookish knowledege.........and favourism is there in the collge.evenif u r very good they dnt give marks.the internal evaluation i dnt know how they do....really its sucks.its only wastage of money.better u go for some good college ehr u can learn somthing.

the placement is bad.the placement team is least botherd abt the placement.our seniors have got jobs from thr own sources.

but i heard from some seniors that it is a good college....placements were good for you batch......in these thoughts i have filled the fees.....i din go for GD/PI of Christ college, bangalore....din fill d form for IIMM too.....if you ppl are saying this...then really i have taken a wrong decision...and my next two years will all be bullshit....i have already resigned from my current job at I-Flex Solutions Ltd. and i cant do any thing now....wat should i do now? as i have to do MBA this year.....now according to you ppl any hopes left for me?

shekharsameer Says
but i heard from some seniors that it is a good college....placements were good for you batch......in these thoughts i have filled the fees.....i din go for GD/PI of Christ college, bangalore....din fill d form for IIMM too.....if you ppl are saying this...then really i have taken a wrong decision...and my next two years will all be bullshit....i have already resigned from my current job at I-Flex Solutions Ltd. and i cant do any thing now....wat should i do now? as i have to do MBA this year.....now according to you ppl any hopes left for me?

hey shekhar !!!!!!! hw u doin'????

nw cmng to point: c evrbdy hv dere own opinion bout clgs(here m talking bout ibs pune) ....sm say its gud ...sm say its bad ..bla bla bla......

ibs pune nt dat bad clg.....as u hv researcd...u got sm +ve bout dat...dere vil b am -ves also.......as u hv no other choice(m asumin it) nw....so dnt wry n panic on ur decision......jus b contended n b ready to do hard wrk n rck pune......sucess will b urs so chill !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by d way i hv also got pune ....so cya !!!!!!
gudlee Says
hey its a pathetic colge.the faculties sucks.they make yur life mesurable

hey gudlee ...hiiiiiii

i appriciate ur effort...helpin we juniors thnx...but atleast giv sm rspct 2 ur clg

its nt hw we feel things its bout hw we make things 2 feel bout !!!!!!

no offences !!!!!! cheers