IBS PUNE 2014-2016

This group is dedicated to all the IBS PUNE students who are joining the campus this year (2014-2016).

This group is dedicated to all the IBS PUNE students who are joining the campus this year (2014-2016).

hie frend... my self brijesh patel ...i frm gujarat..

m comming to ibs pune guys.... plz suggest accomodation facilities...

Hey frndz m Navneet frm jamshedpur...i did my graduation frm pune itslf.. n nw m plannin to join Ibs Pune.!!!

Guys do promote this group and ask other students of IBS PUNE (who are going to join+who are already studying) to join this forum..Promote it..

i too got selected in ibs pune...........

any seniors here..............
can you tell us about the placement scenerio this year.........
pls be fair ..........

@ankitgupta6376 check this..

i have qualified for IBS Pune and wanted an honest perspective about the placement scenario for IBS Pune. Could you please help me with the avg. placement percentage and the avg. packages. Also, whether finance faculty is better or the marketing faculty. Also if you could tell me which college should one choose between IBS Pune and IBS Gurgaon. It would help me a great deal in making my decision as to which college should i join. Thanks in advance.

Is there an official IBS Pune 2014-2016 batch page we can join?

hii guys can anybdy tell me how is ibs college?/what abt placements??and i have heard its not aicte approved so it really matters in future??anybody taking admission in ibs this year please hel me...siddhesh.geet@gmail.com or call me on 9028283743...please give ur valuable suggestions

waiting for ur reply guys

hi i am ankur from delhi and i am also joining ibs pune but since my final semester exams end on 6th june. i will be joining late. Want to confirm whether this will be an issue and also wat about the accomodation near d colg?

hey friends , i am joining ibs pune this year , who else joining ?

by the way i am looking for accomodation , can anyone help me out ?

Can any1 rank IBS campuses...pune gurgaon mumbai and bangalore? overall rankings

hi frnds, i'm sankeerth. my mat score is 81%aile. i have to complete gd and pi rounds in ibs pune. please help to overcome the rounds and join the college. wat should i prepare for the rounds. thanks in advance.

my numbers are 9030633304,9700983600 ,saiamara143@gmail.com

can someone tell me if there is a dress code which we need to follow on the registration day -2nd june?

@ankit_00akash

Hey Ankit thank u so very much for sharing the link..................

If u people have friends in IBS Pune then you can also ask them to join the forum.
Thank you.

More Ibs -pune frnds are welcomed....

hey guys..i too selected for IBS pune.. got a selection confirmation also ..

and

there is strictly written over there, u have to pay ur registration fees by 24 march 15'

so,is der any provision to pay the registraion fees after 24 of march.. as i m waiting for my CMAT results which will be decleared on 25th March..

help !

i too got selected for ibspune ..  2015-17 batch