IBS Mumbai Aspirants(2013-2015)

There is no separate thread going on for IBS Mumbai. So i being an aspirant is opening a thread for all hopefuls. Keep posting.

There is no separate thread going on for IBS Mumbai. So i being an aspirant is opening a thread for all hopefuls. Keep posting.

no idea dude, i am also an aspirant like u, me scored only 190 i have also not much options. Once the results will be out we will have some idea of cut offs. BTW can u suggest me some good colleges through CMAT where i can apply.

@abh_91

any idea how much average package was offered last year?

ibs mumbai.. besides the fees how much are the othr expenses..?

hey anybody going for ibs mum or blore this session.....pls smone tell me abt accomodation details ....in blore n mumbai....

@mbamarch13 In banglo hostel is compulsorry for the first year... and the hostel is just next to the campus..

my feb mat score is 682.5 percentile 90.92 conidering that ibs hyderabad is closed and i can get admin only in remaining campuses ,will it be advisavle to pursue from ibs mumbai or gurgaon , considering that they dont offer degree or a diploma and that their programs be it mba or pgpm are not recognised? please give suitable advice

@Ritikaarora 8k - 10k depending upon how u live. u have to share a flat with roommates.
@UnluckyNo.44 ibs mumbai is nice. although i am an aspirant like u advice u to apply, if u dont hav any good options than this in hand.

btw i have applied to amity noida.. n i have just cocluded with gd/essay/pi if i do get selected there(hypothesis) then is there any need to apply to ibs? what about gurgaon campus how is it?

@UnluckyNo.44 its totally ur call where to join. BTW ibs mumbai is a nice college you can apply to ibs.

how are the plcmnts going on ryt now in blore ibs n mum ibs...whch one is bttr

is anybody from..navi mumbai..planning to join ibs mumbai...any idea about.. accommodation??

IBS Mumbai doesnt hv hostel facility.....have to go for PG or rent a flat with friends.....as it is located in Powai be ready to face the wrath of expenses.....i have stayed in Powai for more than a year so i know in and out of tht place.

@isha.swyt-I would suggest if you are from Mumbai commute on a daily basis as will be saving a lot on expenses(renting)
@UnluckyNo.44 Ibs gurgaon campus is in ranking among top ibs campuses. since it has very good placements

@nick_22 yes i know but i stay in navi mumbai and there is no direct way to reach powai...it takes 1and a half hr to reach..it wont be possible to do travelling on a daily basis.

Guys...guys...guys....

Its ur carrer.....n i dnt want u all to go though wht we have gone thru n wht we are goin thru....
i would just like to make u aware of the ibs n nothing else.....
Dont get carried away wid dose fake marketing and show offs by d ibs......

In current batch of 2013 collg has hardly placd 250 ppl out of 500 and claims to have placed 90% avg packg is arnd 4L (wht collg claims in 5.8l).....

In 2014 they are nt even abl to provide internship to 400 in a batch of 900 odd ppl and told rest to find their own....

And dis year these guys are planning to take 1200+ ppl....
The collg is just makin money....n nthng else....
No education....no placmnts...

just check out urself.....d true pic of ibs....

''https://www.facebook.com/pages/Ibs-Mumbai-Confession/220721564740449''

Dis is just a sample.....thr are many more pages like dis of diffrnt campuses.... Which u can luk in fb and find out ur self.....

If u r lookin for a carrer start.....n a good job n and a decent package.... Thn dnt come to ibs..... Coz u will just waste ur fathers hard earned money....

N if u takin loan thn it might take you 5-6 yrs to repay...

Think wisely.....act wisely..... Dont come to ibs be it hyd or mum or any othr.......

Guys...guys...guys....

Its ur carrer.....n i dnt want u all to go though wht we have gone thru n wht we are goin thru....
i would just like to make u aware of the ibs n nothing else.....
Dont get carried away wid dose fake marketing and show offs by d ibs......

In current batch of 2013 collg has hardly placd 250 ppl out of 500 and claims to have placed 90% avg packg is arnd 4L (wht collg claims in 5.8l).....

In 2014 they are nt even abl to provide internship to 400 in a batch of 900 odd ppl and told rest to find their own....

And dis year these guys are planning to take 1200+ ppl....
The collg is just makin money....n nthng else....
No education....no placmnts...

just check out urself.....d true pic of ibs....

''https://www.facebook.com/pages/Ibs-Mumbai-Confession/220721564740449''

Dis is just a sample.....thr are many more pages like dis of diffrnt campuses.... Which u can luk in fb and find out ur self.....

If u r lookin for a carrer start.....n a good job n and a decent package.... Thn dnt come to ibs..... Coz u will just waste ur fathers hard earned money....

N if u takin loan thn it might take you 5-6 yrs to repay...

Think wisely.....act wisely..... Dont come to ibs be it hyd or mum or any othr.......