Ibs mumbai 2009-11

Any one who is joining IBS mumbai kindly post here

Any one who is joining IBS mumbai kindly post here

got IBS mumbai... Not joining

Joining IBS Mumbai.looking for accomodation.My no 09832748012

I even got through IBS mumbai...

hey guys...
this is mridul....even i've got through IBS mumbai and looking forward to join it....i m frm jaipur...ne1 out there who is keen to join mumbai campus (esp.frm jaipur)? also i m looking forward to share the flat , interested ppl kindly post a reply....

I have got IBS mumbai.

Where are all the others? Cmon ppl where are our batchmates. And seniors, where r u? We need lots of help from u.

Plz come here guide us. :

Even I got IBS-mumbai
Most probably will not join,rest depends on circumstances.
But till now no chance.

hey guys.....waiting for the reply.... ppl who r surely joining IBS mumbai post ur reply plz....

i got kolkata but i want mumbai because i am from Surat. What to do.

i too got mumbai..
but not sure whether will join or not..
still big time confused..!!

one question ..

80000 which we pay is non refundable ..rite??

Hi puys, i also got thru ibs mumbai, i'm frm delhi any1 else joinin' and from delhi, please contact me at [email protected].

hi, all those selected for ibs mumbai, and serious about joining. Please help me regarding accomodation. any1 from gujrat??

Hey Ppl m confused,I've been selected for IBS Mumbai and I've also been selected by ISB&M; Pune (Nande Campus),Now M not sure which B-school to choose from.......

definitely Ibs mumbai

hi..........any gals out there to join mumbai

i am thinking of joining ...so there any1 who wana share accommodation

Hi,

I have been selected into the 1 year executive MBA Program in IBS Hyderabad and also the 2 year MBA Program in IBS Mumbai. Please let me know about how good the institute is & which of the 2 options do you recommend.
Also is it worth spending 9.5 lacs for the executive MBA program at IBS Hyderabad. Please reply urgently as I have to make a quick decision. Thanks.

The 1 year programme is for working professionals who have 3 years or more of work ex. Its a programme to broaden your understanding on how the different aspects of a business interact and contribute. It will enhance your conceptual skills and prepare you for senior leadership roles.

Its upto you which course you want to join if you have the luxury of time then you can probably go for the 2 year programme, you have more work ex and would like to interact and gain knowledge with a similar peer group you can join the 1 year programme, also you can quickly return to your job by saving a year.

Regards
Raghu

Dear Raghu,
Thanks for your reply. I have 3 years of work experience and also would like to know if you can provide me contacts of students currently pursuing the Executive MBA Program at Hyderabad or from where I can get the contacts. Also I would like to know Placement packages and Recruiters who recruit students from IBS Hyderabad executive MBA program. Please reply urgently. Thanks .

http://www.orkut.co.in/Main#Community.aspx?cmm=44244417"

Check this link it gives details of the current batch, and you have their contact numbers also, currently placments are not good and only 6 out of 40 are placed, but everyone is struggling in the current conditions, what i know is the faculty and the course content is really good and this what i got to know by speaking to the current batch, also people who come for the executive batch have an average of 4 years of work ex and come from diffrent backgrounds.

I hope this will help you in making the right decision.