IBS Hyderabad Placements

I’m just a common student of an uncommon B-School ‘IBS Hyderabad’, I would just share the things, transitions, experiences etc. which my friends went through after graduating unplaced. So, here’s the bitter truth - The batch size of 2013 is…

I'm just a common student of an uncommon B-School 'IBS Hyderabad', I would just share the things, transitions, experiences etc. which my friends went through after graduating unplaced.

So, here's the bitter truth - The batch size of 2013 is 930, out of that 320 is unplaced. People have just given up the hope of getting place from this college. Still in the month of may 150 students are just waiting to get placed in some company & the companies coming here for placements after final exams are the one who doesn't offer anything - Profile, Package or obviously the Brand Name.

I won't say people din't get placed in good companies but the only fact is that the number of people who got the decent company & packages are very less approximately 200.
The rest placed students either have compromised in brand name or in package or in profile.

So, Please think thrice before joining this college.

My aim for sharing this scenario is not to harm anybody personally. Take up your call before stepping into IBS- otherwise if you would be the one of those 320 students after 2 years (I do pray for you all).

I have got a call from ibs hyderabad .. is it worth goin to ibs ??? the fees structure is too high , is the placement cell to volatile ????? Do they transfer your campus also ?????

kindly suggest and guide...

concidering the fee structure and d ROI is it worth joining?

because no college offers 100% placement so does ibs in i ve herd the placement percentage is also very low?

hi everyone i have a query regarding IBS hyderabad, i want to know the average pacakage ,

Hi everyone ive got a call from ibs hyderabad for GD PI session for 2015-2017 batch. I just wanted to know if the GD PI is easy to crack

Anyone from Mumbai going to Hyderabad campus for interview ? Anyone going solo or need company then message me your number. Will add you in the group on WhatsApp. We solo's can go in group thus helping in accommodation and travel . Will meetup in Ibs powai for selection briefings conducted on 30/31 Jan.My Interview date is 20th Feb. Will be leaving on 18th for Hyderabad. You can connect on Facebook as well. -Nishad Satam

i got call for gdpi from ibs hyderabad. How is the college? Is it worth joining?

I registered on 20th January through NMAT with 189 marks.When will I get the call letter for gd/pi?.. Is it compulsory to send hard copy to ibs hyderbad?..Or soft copy is enough.

Hey guys, i have applied for ibs hyderabad through nmat score. How to prepare for gd/pi??

Hello guys, who are all going to attend selection process on Feb 25th? Anyone from chennai ??

Can anyone tell me the last date for applying in IBS online through NMAT score?

Heyy guys anyone with gd pi on 23 rd Feb?

Is IBS hyderabad good college or Christ university? 

Which was better??

• Gd
  • Interview

0 voters

Hey guys..i got ibs hyderabad..but i was thinking if ibs gurgaon is better in terms of ROI than Ibs hydbd..any suggestions? I am really confused on this...!

Someone said IBS has system of placement that U have to choose any 10 companies before placements, and not all the companies u can sit in placements! Is it true?

Is IBS Hyderabad's joining on 15th April?

How to get refund???

what is the average annual package offered by IBS hyderabad and please answer on the basis of your personal experience