IBS Hyderabad 2017-19 Admission Query

IBS Hyderabad welcomes the batch of 2017-19. Feel free to post any query regarding admission process, IBS culture and everything else.

We are always here to help you.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1841512926117760/

IBS Hyderabad welcomes the batch of 2017-19. Feel free to post any query regarding admission process, IBS culture and everything else. We are always here to help you. https://www.facebook.com/groups/1841512926117760/

On what basis do they allot campus?

Any options of Skype Interview as currently not possible for me to give PI in india ?

Is the bus booking facility available in the Nagarjuna admission office?

When will the calls come out? I have already given my CT-GE-PI process at IMT Nagpur just yesterday and their process is still going on and I haven't got anything from IBS. Please help! 

when can we expect the results to be out?

Results have been declared. Login to ur accounts. U will get a mail too

which is the scond best campus of ibs?

I got selected for Ahmedabad campus, but i wanted Hyderabad campus. What should I do now..?? How can I apply for Hyderabad Campus? How are people in the waitlist selected..??

i got selected for hyderabad campus, is it good for hr and operation?

I have been selected for dehradun campus..is there any chance of converting it to Hyderabad..

selected for gurgaon campus..... is there a possibility of selection in hyd campus in subsequent lists.......

Any one know how does they gave percentile to academics. Only 8.9 :O

I got the call for IBS Mumbai.. can anybody here give a good idea about placements scenario there..?

Selected for Gurgaon.. :/ 75%ile, any way to change to Mumbai?

I got 77.44 %ile ..got bangalore ..but iI am only interested for hyderabad . I had exp of 20months in Tata consultanting engineers. Any slight chance of getting hyderabad in further rounds ?

What is the scope of MBA finace in IBS Hyderabad? Can anyone shed some light on this?

Got selected for IBS Jaipur Is it worth doing mba frm jaipur or pgpm from mumbai..??