IBS Admission 2018-19 | Fees, Ranking, Cut Off - PaGaLGuY

Join the discussion on IBS Admission 2018-19 and Get information about IBS Business School, IBS Fee Structure, IBS Aptitude Test, IBS Cut Off, IBSAT Exam and much more...

Hello fellas, Any issues, doubts, queries related to IBS please feel free to drop a message. Join our Facebook group for more further assistance. https://www.facebook.com/groups/163630814403628/

Is it compulsory to attend selection briefing..?

Can I still apply for IBS Hyderabad with nmat score of 188 ??

How difficult is to crack gd /pi of ibs Hyderabad . What’s the ratio of students who got call What are chances to get call for me in 60 % in 10th and 65% in 12th ,50% in graduation

IBS is one of the best bschools but none of the students of IBS Hyderabad is responding to any type of questions which are asked.

Can any body tell me about ibs kolkata I have a years experience and nmat score is 188 . I would like to apply for ibs kolkata . Kindly provide me the info regarding the same

Here is the link for new face book group for IBS HYDERABAD (2018-20) batch. Incase anyone is interested. Plz do join https://www.facebook.com/groups/163630814403628/

Is IBS affiliated to Association of Indian Universities (AIU) or AICTE?

Only IBS Hyderabad have MBA and other have PGPM except Dehradun and Jaipur

IBS Mumbai offers PGPM, It neither offers an MBA degree nor a PGDM certificate is it safe from the career prospective? 

hows gdpi exp ?

Anyone having date for 21 Feb ?

Anyone having gdpi on the 23rd

How many copies of documents do they ask for?

How to check the selection process result of Ibsat??

I converted IBS hydrabad so which is better option IBS hydrabad or Mumbai ?

Are their any foreign trips from ibs hyderabad?

IBS Pune is better or IBS Bangalore?

I'm confused between IBS Mumbai and IBS Bangalore. Will anyone please help me regarding various factor? Im a fresher and I have already dropped one year for giving the CAT again. Im not sure, if I can give another year. I came to know that both offer PGPM but that can be sorted with some extra payment to IBS Dehradun for some additional course and converted to PGDM.

Which Campus does have the better Learning exposure and the better Placement scenario?