IBS 2016-18 discussion

IBS 2016-18 discussion

guys wen does icfai gd/pi start?

Overall 172 in NMAT Any chances for IBS Hyderabad??? And how to apply for IBS Hyderabad through NMAT score

Do anyone know about intake of students for different IBS campuses ?

Is anyone changing their gd-pi dates? My GD-PI is on 26 feb ... need to change it to 19th feb. Ive already contacted my regional ibs office-- regional office told me to confirm my attendance which i did and assured me date change would be possible. However no update as yet. Sent a mail to ibs hyderabad id as well... However no intimation as yet. Anyone facing the same issue???

If I have given CAT how Can I apply for MBA program?

What is the last date to apply to IBS Hyderabad?

Anyone coming on 18th Feb for selection process?

Hi,

I have 4 years of experience, is it advisable to take admission in IBS hyderabad.

Plz tell

How is ibs gurgaon in terms of placement ?? This institute is not aicte approved and gives pgpm which is just a certificate .. Is pgpm equivalent to mba ?? Many companies prefer candidates who have done management courses from institutes that are aicte approved .. I am really confused what to do .. Thanks in advance

Any GDPI past experiences link or thread which one can refer to?

I have 146 in nmat. Can i get into ibs? Please reply.

What kind of gd topics are given ? Any idea ?

What about the placements after paying 12 Lacs ? according to the alumnis and current students, its a race for placement and many of them stay unplaced or get a package equal to that of graduate!! 

Is running for the name "IBS HYD" wise? 

How much should I get in ibsat to get into ibs hydrabad? Which campus is best after hydrabad?

CAT-70.43%

X-90.2 XII-57.4 GRAD-58.75

chances of gdpi call?

nmat -167..with this score can i get into IBS HYDERABAD?

I have entered CAT scores on IBS application online but can't find any link to enter NMAT scores. Guys Please help.

Anyone coming on 23 Feb for selection process ?!

ibs or christ ?? which 1 is better ?