IBS 2013-15 GD/PI Experiences

Hello Puys, All those who are done with their IBS GD/PI process, can share their experiences on this thread…Please follow the below given format… Date- Center- Slot- Cat percentile (if applied thru cat) XII marks- X marks- …

Hello Puys,

All those who are done with their IBS GD/PI process, can share their experiences on this thread..Please follow the below given format....

Date-
Center-
Slot-
Cat percentile (if applied thru cat)
XII marks-
X marks-
work ex-
extracurriculars:-

GD topic-

PI-

Grade your PI on scale of 5(5 being highest).

Please use this thread only for sharing the GD/PI experiences....For discussions related to the Interview calls and any other queries, please stick to the earlier thread...No irrelevant posts please.

link to the thread for other related queries
http://www.pagalguy.com/forums/xat-snap-iift-and-others/official-ibsat-2012-queri-t-85045/p-3600716/r-4821076?page=1

All the best to everyone.
@vbhvgupta thanks :-)

mine was today.. gd topic was:is the indian woman breaking the glass ceiling in the corporate world?.. twas pretty good.. pi wasnt all tht good.. they will ask u questions related to what u hv mentioned in ur form..so be well prepared..
i was asked
-who is the father of economics?
-who founded the term 'poverty line' and when?
-what is utility and diminishing marginal utility?
-why did kingfisher go bankrupt?
-who heads indian airlines(air india)
-law of demand
-how are the poverty line numbers determined?
ATB to all !

@2013-2015

Oh your questions was regarding economics, are you a fresher...?
Where was your center..?
@2013-2015 are you a fresher or experienced? and at which center u had ur gdpi?

@2013-2015 was evryone asked to conclude/sumarize after the GD?? Written or verbal??
@sumit140 yes m a fresher.. center was pune
@Ankita_Cheena yes everyone has to summarize after the gd
@bharath012 yes eco.. m a fresher
@2013-2015 verbal/written??
@Ankita_Cheena verbal
@2013-2015 said:
@bharath012 yes eco.. m a fresher
Which stream are you studying..? BBM...?
@bharath012 yes

we want some more gd/pi experience!!

Mine was today at ibs hyderabad.first I had my PI which lasted only for 10 mins,

It was the usual questions like y mba after B.E, introduce yourself, the current situation of the aviation industry, then a few questions on my hobbies.
My GD topic was, is the indian media giving more importance to trivial issues and sensation.
We were given 5 mins to prepare and thn discuss for 25mins. At the end everybody has to summrize and speak for a min. Everything got over in 2 hrs. A gud exp. Well organized!
@joey97461 hey.. how many were der for gdpi n gd had a group of 12?
@ajitesh123 10

Guys please post more experience . It will help us

Hi All,

Thanks for sharing experiences....Kindly follow the tempalate....It is beneficial for everyone...

Date-
Center-
Slot-
Cat percentile (if applied thru cat)
XII marks-
X marks-
work ex-
extracurriculars:-

GD topic-

PI-