IBPS VI FOR ANDHRA BANK PO

Join here to discuss after formalities and stay

hi everyone

hello

hi guys

Any one from reserve list

Hi  everyone,. How r u??? Congratulations

Hi 

congrats every one....which region do u belong?

How much time does is take in Andhra Banknfor joining ? And do we get posting mostly in AP / Telangana ? 

Andhrabank PO or SCale II APGVB.. please let me know which one to join

Hi Guys,

Any one know about joining date in Andhra Bank as PO

Hi frnds. M also alloted in andhra bank po.  Nd clerk in canara bank. Will join andhra.  Now u all r like a family for 

Create  some whatsapp 

Firstly congratulations every one who made it to final list. I know how much hardwork it takes to reach here. Now time to enjoy fruits of your hard work.

I  found a PDF about payscale,allowances  and leaves  in Andhra bank...Hope it will be useful

aiabof.org/sc1.pdf

Approximately gross on payslip will  be 37750(without hra). 3700 will be cuttings that makes net  34000

(Reference from  a friend working in syndicate bank)

Plus we will have some allowances which won't be included in payslip more like reimbursement. They differ from bank to bank.

Like leased accommodation(direct to owner account), entertainment, paper, petrol, telephone etc. 

WELCOME TO ANDHRA BANK FAMILY.

Congrats to everyone who are selected for ibps po and clerks

Hi

Any idea where they will call us for training?

Hi Firstly Congrats to everyone for getting into Andhra Bank. Is there any specific what's app group , So that it will be easy to communicate with each other. If not I can create one...

Guys I created the group, can u please ping me your name to my contact I will add you.. My Number is 8807009290...

Hi guys please dont comment.. Ping me so that I can add easily to what's app group. Otherwise I will miss the comments. My number : 8807009290

I don't have the application form for Andhra bank clerk..Will IBPS provide the link to reprint it?