IBPS SO IT Officer 2016-17- Allotment discussion for UNION BANK OF INDIA

Anyone got Union Bank of India in IBPS IT Officer VI 2016-17? Please JOIN. We'll share updates and MUST HAVE documents list for further process.

Hi All

You all have been selected in CWE SPL VI IBPS exam for IT Officer post and Provisionally alloted to Union Bank of India?

any information about joing dates?

I got offer of appointment as SO IT in ubi & i have to report to regional office, mumbai between 15th may 2017 to 19th may 2017 and also asked to join there at 12th june 2017.training only there n dat place or else posting itself bcoz my hometown s not there. kindly help me. Is there any chance to change or swap the location

mailid:   [email protected]

phone:  9750037023

anyone from punjab going to mumbai for DV from 15-20 may??? 

Hello friends. 

Heartiest congos for the breakthrough.

Was it your first attempt?

I appeared for IBPS IT SO CWE SPL VI and finally got 46.10/100 in PWD OH category. The last alotted was 57/100 in my category.

Could you please kindly guide me to prepare for the PK section(as other 3 sections were only of qualifying nature) for this year 2017-18 IT SO exam. 

Also please let me know that do we have to only clear the sectional cutoff in Eng Reas & Quants? Only PK marks would be considered for final merit listing this year as well?

If yes then from where & how shall I prepare for the PK section?

About me I'd say my computer basics are clear. I have done MCA from NIT Allahabad.

Thus kindly help me by providing your valuable feedback that you experienced while your preparation.

Excellent Opportunity for freshers in Financial Market Research.Job Location - Gurgaon,
Interested candidates can mail their resume at [email protected] /[email protected]
For Job Description:https://capitalvidya.com/about/#career

Excellent Opportunity for freshers in Search engine Optimization

.Job Location - Noida

Interested candidates can mail their resume at [email protected]

For Job Description:https://afinoz.com