IBPS SO 4 Marketing Officers PNB

Let's discuss and clarify about all the doubts here

Congratulations Everyone

Could somebody plz throw light on the work routine of Marketing officer in PNB or atleast any PSB

Well, the role of IBPS ends here...what happens next??

Dear Puys, after two years at last got some converts this year. now some confusion choosing between PO in VIJAYA BANK and Marketing officer in PNB...Will experienced people shed some light on responsibilities and growth prospects..please. What are your advise? Thanks for your valuable insights..

Anyone from tamilnadu / Kerela selected in PNB?

Guys, I got selected both as PO & MO in PNB. Which 1 would you have preferred?

I 've got to know from my uncle in SBI that SO in Marketing ppl were asked to take charge of 5-10 branches.They were in charge of converting leads into sales.They had to work along with the BM of the those branches,so work culture depends on those BM's.

But the thing happened was that these ppl could not bring in much increase in the sales,as the JD was not clearly defined,and later they were absorbed as general PO job,This happened around 5 yrs ago in SBI.And SBI has not again recruited freshers as SO(marketing).

Im afraid that PNB would turn up the same way,I dont see myself doin lead conversion into sales,I want to do proper Marketing job,like PR events,discussing strategy for Promotional activities and allocating budget for these events,(I know I might sound over the top,but then I would rather join as PO than do sales without any proper JD

A friend of mine works as an assistant manager in PNB. Let's jot down the queries anyone has and I'll try & get them answered from him....

After reading ur reviews about MO job I want 2 ask a question from u guyz that is it really that bad job ,I mean I am switching from a private job nd m not qualified for po though I have bank clerk in boi,shud I give preference 2 boi clerk over pnb mo.plz reply....

Anyone from Himachal here? 

Hey guys I've cleared State bank of Hyderabad Po...so which do you think is better in terms of growth prospects, PNB MO or SBH PO??

How many of u are not joining PNB??

Anybody got mail from PNB for documents??

call for other SO on 20.7.2015 ..... god knows marketing officer ko kab call krenge 😞

any idea abt last year trend?

PNB me MO ki salary kitni hoti hai,,? guys any idea..? joining kb tak aane k chance hai..?

Initial reporting will be in other than Lucknow or faridabaad...becoz they have already called Other SO's to these location...agar unko bulana hota to MO's ko bhe ek sath en location pe bulate...

Hey guys 

There is a group for IBPS SO-IV PNB in facebook ..join who all have not joined 

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1611270619117930/1624942224417436/?notif_t=group_activity

lets be in touch.

Guys, what would be the bond value and tenure? Any idea?

did everyone received mail from pnb for specialization certificate?