IBPS RRB CWE-II 2013 Officer Scale-II (General Banking Officer) Discussion group after Declaration of Marks

WELCOME!!! RRB-SCALE-2-GBO CANDIDATES TO DISCUSS HERE....

WELCOME!!! RRB-SCALE-2-GBO CANDIDATES TO DISCUSS HERE....

Request All to Kindly Discuss Your:-

Category-

Total Marks-

State you belong to-

Work Experience(no. of years)-

1. What is difference between RRB and Nationalized bank?

2. How do benefits and career growth differ?

3. Would bipartite settlement and 7th pay commission be implemented in RRBs too?

4. What would be position of RRBs in case the merger of nationalized banks (in group of 3-4 banks) is implemented? Would it have any affect or the RRBs shall stand isolated?

hey ppl !! Haryana gramin bank has come up with its notification for gbo scale 2 !! anyone who gave this exam from MP ?? where can we apply and which banks are there ,any idea????

How will be the weight-age given to various aspects during interview (out of 30 marks)? Does anybody posses previous interview experience of RRBs?

how many of you are applying for Maharashtra Gramin Bank?

Hello frds,
IS any buddy knows the role or job profile of

Management Executive

in bank. ??????
IS it a related to marketing of bank products ?????

HELP NEEDED.... Is any body who can Deposit fee in Aryawart Gramin bank on my behalf and courier the Challan to my home address... I will pay RS 300 for your effort (N.E.F.T WILL BE DONE).... ANY ONE... Effort will be appreciated & GOD will payback too in terms of bank job (Wish from my side..)

hi can rrb po write caiib and jaiib

Has Any other bank shortlisted candidates

got selected in prathma bank...

Got selected in apgb ..👼👼👼👼👼👼👼👼👼👼👼👼

i need of ibps rrb scale 2 (gbo) 2012 and 2013 paper

Hi folks,I am planing to take IBPS RRB Scale 2 (IT),please

let me  know professional knowledge  syllabus  and  sample questions  questions for the professional knowledge scale 2 (IT)..

If any one has attended last year IBPS RRB scale 2 (IT)  exam,Please share your valuable experience and  please let us know sample questions.