IBPS PO3 : Final allotment in UCO Bank

Hello Friends… Heartiest Congratulations to all of you for clearing IBPS Po3 exam. This thread is dedicated to all those who have been allotted UCO bank. Let’s use this thread to communicate with each other for the updates and discus…

Hello Friends...........
Heartiest Congratulations to all of you for clearing IBPS Po3 exam.
This thread is dedicated to all those who have been allotted UCO bank. Let's use this thread to communicate with each other for the updates and discuss anything related to UCO bank.😁

hii me too UCO bank PO3😁😁

Can anyone please tell, how and when bank will contact us..................??

What is your score in IBPS P03?

3rd list guys of po2 r given joining date of 5th may. And clerks of 3rd list r given joining date of 3rd may..... any idea about ours?

I am in UCO bank from West Bengal, what are the chances of posting at home state(WB).

Thanks for your replies

@conyofe

I am in UCO bank from West Bengal, what are the chances of posting at home state(WB).

Thanks for your replies

depends upon ur luck yaar.. nothins fixed .. bydwy me too got UCO bank PO3 😃

Hi guys,

UCO bank has sent an intimation that offer of appointment letter will be provided shortly.what is the provision for extension of joining date?

@I_mAspirer

Hello Friends...........Heartiest Congratulations to all of you for clearing IBPS Po3 exam.This thread is dedicated to all those who have been allotted UCO bank. Let's use this thread to communicate with each other for the updates and discuss anything related to UCO bank.

Hi, I (Roll No. 1871306875)have been allotted to chennai circle.On 19th of May they have asked me to report at UCO Bank STAFF COLLEGE THAMBU CHETTY STREET CHENNAI- 600001 along with necessary documents.Among those docs they have asked to bring release certificate from my previous employer.since i'm currently working in tcs,i have to serve a notice period of 3 months and hence can't submit the discharge certificate on 19th may 2014. Please let me know how to proceed in such case.waiting for your response asap!

@conyofe--on 21st Apr.Moreover it's Joining letter in which they have mentioned that there will be 2 weeks of residential induction program from 19th May and then on job training at respective posting location.Ya in tcs its generally for 1 month but varies upon account in which you work n for me its 3 months😐

I alloted to Uco bank in ibps clk 3 for delhi .When will I get offer letter from bank as there is no update about it on the website..plz reply......

Is uco bank call to all the allotted candidate or communicate with email only plz reply anyone as i lost my mobile no..

Guys....IBPS has published the merit list on its website. It is a proof of the cut throat competition in the recent years. I was quite baffled to see how can people below 43.00 got

PNB, Bank of Baroda but my preference was PNB, BOB, BOI before UCO and I was not alloted any of the top preferences. Can any one explain the reason?

Guys....IBPS has published the merit list on its website. It is a proof of the cut throat competition in the recent years. I was quite baffled to see how can people below 43.00 got

PNB, Bank of Baroda but my preference was PNB, BOB, BOI before UCO and I was not alloted any of the top preferences. Can any one explain the reason?😁

Hi friends, I received my joining letter, problem is that joining date is 19th may and my notice period is 2 months. Place of reporting is Guwahati(Assam) and I am from West Bengal. Is there a chance that I will be allotted my home location after training/probation if not then how long will it take for me to move to my home state. I placed UCO bank at top part of my preference list as I am from West Bengal. Any one else who has been allotted UCO bank?

If anyone knows the procedure how to get the extension please let me know.....

@kamalnayan

Hi, I (Roll No. 1871306875)have been allotted to chennai circle.On 19th of May they have asked me to report at UCO Bank STAFF COLLEGE THAMBU CHETTY STREET CHENNAI- 600001 along with necessary documents.Among those docs they have asked to bring release certificate from my previous employer.since i'm currently working in tcs,i have to serve a notice period of 3 months and hence can't submit the discharge certificate on 19th may 2014. Please let me know how to proceed in such case.waiting for your response asap!

In that letter they have just mentioned the place where i have to report....

they have alloted me Ahmedabad circle....i have to join on 19 may Ahmedabad.

In my letter subject is appointment letter....and they have written that "you should report to the centre for document verification....so should i treat it as joining letter???