IBPS PO3: Final allotment in Bank Of Maharashtra

Puys! this thread is for those who have been alloted Bank of Maharashtra po through ibps po3.Here we can help each other by sharing joining news ,involved joining formalities and also get to know each other!! So, All those selected are welco...

Puys! this thread is for those who have been alloted Bank of Maharashtra po through ibps po3.Here we can help each other by sharing joining news ,involved joining formalities and also get to know each other!!

So, All those selected are welcome to post their opinions,questions,speculations!!!

hey i am in

wer r d others??? 😲😲

i' m alloted to canara bank as po.... so happy tat i'm already working as a clerk in canara bank since 5 months.... all the best to all canarites....

A Reason to smile about!

Congrats to all future colleagues 😃

hi i got bank of maharastra

wha is furthur procedure

i got bom lill bit nervous as ryt now i work in punjab national bank as clerk..dunno how this bank wuld be

r they going to give any option for posting??

allotted BOM as well.count me in.😃

Converted BoM. I am utterly confused whether to join as PO or go for MBA as I have converted NMIMS-Mumbai, XIMB and IMT-G as well. What will be more beneficial in the long run financially? Any idea guys?

When can we expect our joining date??

what is your educational qualification?

I spoke to officials at the HO of BOM, they say they havn't yet received the list of candidates, so the entire procedure wud take more than 45 days...and they have asked me to call back after 10 days

anyone over here talked to PO2 candidate frm BOM, abt medical and all? If yes do share

is it worth preparing for sbi po as i have been allotted BOM.now i want to prepare for ias.😃

Hi Puys,

Visited last years BOM PO allotment page on Pagalguy.

I could extract followings
Offer letters were sent on email-ids of candidates and also notification SMS for the same (I was bit relaxed after reading this, cant rely on the postal services for timely delivery. (Sic.))
Offer letters were sent exactly after one month of allotment. (allotment was done around 13-03-13 and letters were sent on 14-04-13)
Candidates had to convey their acceptance within 2 weeks and joining was after 3 weeks (29-04-13)

In case anyone want to check it

http://www.pagalguy.com/forums/jobs-and-careers/bank-maharashtra-po-allotment-progress-t-96625/?page=1

BOM's 2013 recruitment process:

23 March: IBPS declared PO-2 results

10 April: BOM issued offer letters to successful candidates

22 April: Last day to inform the bank about candidate's decision

29 April: Date of joining at zonal offices.👏

Does the IT experience makes any influence in banking sector in future....as i'm IT employee and doesn't hope to get my exp. letter, will it be ok if join bank without it ????? please give genuine reply thanks.!!