IBPS PO VI Reserve Candidates List 2017-18 | PaGaLGuY

Join the discussion on IBPS PO VI Reserve Candidates and Get all the information about IBPS PO Reserve Candidates List, IBPS PO Recruitment, IBPS PO Mains Result, IBPS PO Admit Card, IBPS PO Syllabus and much more..

Based on your performance in the CWE Main Examination and interview,  you have been considered for the reserve list subject to vacancies for  2017-18 

I got 39.7 in po ..In reserve list ..Kya chances hain ? Btao plz koi 

Kisi ko trend pata hai kya, kya rha hai pichle kuch saal RL ka. Kitna cutoff tha aur clear kitna tak hua? 

Mera to ekdum last h dosto koi chance 39.4

Apna apna wp no dal do dosto i have created a group there

Hello, I am in reserve list and since this was my first attempt, I have no idea abt this.. Do we have to wait till march 2018 or we can be allotted before that? score- 39.8

Bhaiii mera 36.9 obc category n cut off 37 mere chances??

Last time reserve list me kitne candidate allot kya that any idea?

There is a wp group for RESERVE LIST.any body want to join ping me on personal message.

Bhaiyon bahut bura lag ra yr

Ganda kata ibps walon ne      i got 75.5 in written total 39.6

Yar bhai ho ya sis jo bhi h pls wa grp me aa jaye kam se kam inf to update hote rahega bhale hi koi reply mat dena ya mute kar dena notificn

Aa gya mai..39.80/39.90..ur....cutoff

Got 39.6...chances?

For reserve list candidates po mt 6 Koi agar abhi bhi ni join kiya to pls share ur wa no here i will add

Read this in notification of IBPS PO VI, hope it is helpful for  reserved list candidates like me. Share if u have any such information.
Issuance  of  offer  of  appointment  including  terms  and   conditions,  formalities  for  verification,  joining  etc.  is solely   the  decision  of  the  Participating  Organisations  and  shall  be   final  and  binding.  IBPS  shall  have  no  role therein. Any queries  in this regard shall be directed to the participating organisations  only. A reserve list to the extent of approximately 10 percent of the  vacancies under each category may be kept, subject to the availability  of candidates. This does not guarantee provisional allotment  to/recruitmen t by the Participating Organisation(s)/ other financial  organisations. In the event of Participating Organisations/ other  financial organisations providing further  vacancies  during April   2017-March  2018,  provisional  allotment  will  be  carried  out  for   the  candidates from the reserve list. However, if no vacancy is  furnished by the Participating Organisations owing to exigencies or   otherwise  during  the  validity  period,  the  candidates  under  the   reserve  list  will  not  be  considered  for provisional  allotment.   The reserve  list  will  expire automatically  on  31.03.2018  without   any  notice.  Candidates who are not provisionally allotted or not in  the reserve list will not be considered for any further process under  CWE PO/MT-VI for vacancies for 2017-18. 

GENERAL 39.4, should I keep any hopes? I am at the dead end of the reserve list

Last year reserve list ki cut off 49.5 thi..To 31st march Jo reserve list ayi thi usme last bande Ka 49.50 hi tha....Bt age factor matters

last year means IBPS PO V me kitno ka waiting list se confirm hua tha. Pls comment if u have any idea or any such candidate who got confirmed through waiting list.

Mere 39.8 UR dob aug 1990 hai..reserve list....mereko bank allot hoga 31 march 2018 ko