IBPS PO V - PNB Bank

PNB joinees IBPS PO V

how much time it takes to give joining...???

tell your marks,all selected pagalguys?

Hello all, let's share anything we know about further process from our sources (time of joining, training period, when are the postings done, etc.). It will be helpful to others. Thanks. 

Me too got pnb

badhayi ho sabko....

Muddey ki baat... Salary kitni hai bhai log...

First of all congrats to all here.. Finally hard work and patience pays off.. : )

And my frnd is PO in PNB.. he said that joining will be on 27th July.. We will get joining letter in June.. And we should keep the documents required in document verification ready .. So that we don't face any problem later .. Training will be of almost 1 year .. And training will be the best time in this job. .. So enjoy these 2 months now .. And enjoy more later on ; ) 

As @dragster
sir said that the joining dates will be according to the marks obtained
and seniority too ! So PNB waalon ke marks k apoll to banta hai ! Plz share your marks !

• 61 - 62
  • 49.9 - 50
  • 50 - 51
  • 51 - 52
  • 52 - 53
  • 53 - 54
  • 54 - 55
  • 55 - 56
  • 56 - 57
  • 57 - 58
  • 58 - 59
  • 59 - 60
  • 60 - 61
  • 62 - 63
  • 63 - 64
  • 64 - 65
  • 65 - 66
  • 66 - 67
  • 67 - 68
  • 68 - 69
  • 69 - 70
  • 70 - 71

0 voters

Somebody plz tell how to choose venue of training and how does it affect our posting location?

Guys I got pnb

Guys some queries-

1. when can we expect start of training

2. training of everyone starts at the same time or not, if no in which order it starts

3. when will the rank list be declared

4. which is better pnb po or cgl ip

fb group

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1597700390551229/

Does anyone have any idea abt obc certificate validation?..is it for a financial year or 1 year from the date it is issued...I have my certificate issue in October 15...

What about formalities for joining ........should we  start collecting documents now or after the letter

https://www.pnbindia.in/en/ui/RecruitmentFormalities.aspx

Anyone from IT sector??....when should we leave it...?please if sumone can throw light on it..

Should I leave State Bank of Mysore for PNB?? The salary being same, SBM is paying a good amount of allowance compared to PNB. On the other hand, with PNB i'll have a chance to get back "Home". #Dilemma

Hi frnds..Anyone from Tamilnadu???

friends mera Biometric to kuch Serious problem create to nahi karega Joining ke time?

GUys, do we need to get our medical examination done on our own or the bank will arrange it for us?