IBPS PO/MT 12/12/2012 COMMON INTERVIEW

Hi friends .....its 11th dec today po2 scores r valid from tomorrow share info regarding common interview ..and process to b addapted by ibps this time ur scores..etc

Hi friends .....its 11th dec today
po2 scores r valid from tomorrow
share info regarding common interview ..and process to b addapted by ibps this time
ur scores..etc

@ashu26 common interview ?

I haven't received my scorecard yet. Have you?

@IBPSCOCKROACH said:
@ashu26 common interview ?
yes definitely CI will b der.. bt it will take some time.... it will start frm Jan 2013.. one of my frnds called at IBPS they told him that CI will b in effect frm 15 Jan 2013... n u guys plz dnt wry abt our score cards validity, first thing is that validity will start after final result (written+CI). In other case if they considers validity frm 12/12/2012 then each n everyone will come under this..... So stay calm n wait 4 some more time... Bhai tb tk aaram se SBI join kro na...
@rapier07 said:
I haven't received my scorecard yet. Have you?
yet to receive scorecard too
@ashu26 said:
yes definitely CI will b der.. bt it will take some time.... it will start frm Jan 2013.. one of my frnds called at IBPS they told him that CI will b in effect frm 15 Jan 2013... n u guys plz dnt wry abt our score cards validity, first thing is that validity will start after final result (written+CI). In other case if they considers validity frm 12/12/2012 then each n everyone will come under this..... So stay calm n wait 4 some more time... Bhai tb tk aaram se SBI join kro na...
they should officially announce the process atleast

Waiting for the official announcement. Lets hope that it comes soon.

@IBPSCOCKROACH said:
they should officially announce the process atleast
ya it shud b...at this time v hv no option bt 2 wait.... did u called at that No. which i PM u yesterday??????????
@maverik02 said:
Waiting for the official announcement. Lets hope that it comes soon.
might b coming soon i guess
@ashu26 said:
ya it shud b...at this time v hv no option bt 2 wait.... did u called at that No. which i PM u yesterday??????????
i tried twice but no reply .... wts ur date

@IBPSCOCKROACH and @ashu26 what banks are you aiming for?

@maverik02 said:
public sector banks

Also how are you perparing for the interview?

@IBPSCOCKROACH said:
i tried twice but no reply .... wts ur date
didnt get any specify date.. they said "last week of Dec or 1st week Of Jan" :)
@IBPSCOCKROACH said:
public sector banks
Anyone in particular?
@maverik02 said:
Anyone in particular?
lord of all PSBs SBI...... notificaion of sbi po ll cm in jan
@maverik02 said:
Also how are you perparing for the interview?
till nw just waiting for th process to start
@ashu26 said:
didnt get any specify date.. they said "last week of Dec or 1st week Of Jan"
ok[image was removed because it was too large]
@IBPSCOCKROACH said:
lord of all PSBs SBI...... notificaion of sbi po ll cm in jan till nw just waiting for th process to start
Ok.
@maverik02 said:
i dnt believe in IBPS, reallyyyy.. I wish 2 join SBI or its associates banks... eagerly waiting 4 upcoming PO notifications....