IBPS PO IV interview prep

For all those u cleared the exam congrats to all!!

Lets discuss about the interview... 

Hi all,

people who have faced ibps po interview earlier, pls share your experiences.

I have cleared the exam but not much aware of the perks that I may get if I clear the interview too.

Can anyone highlight some of the things which can motivate me to put in all my efforts for the PI?

People, any idea abt the interview centers?? Will they be the same as the exam ones or the state capitals ??

puys give some time for collecting info of my interview...i will post here my last yr experience within day or two

Guys!! Can you suggest me a good source from where i can learn banking domain knowledge.(i.e. some specific website or book.)

Thanks in advance. 😁

interview honge kab any idea......... ot its direct interview or there is G.D also 

A request to all those people who have appeared for the interview before-Since many people here are first timers  like me who have no idea about how to start the preparations.I would like to know that what are the broad areas that one need to prepare for the interview .

I have misplaced the Application Form Print of IBPS -CWE PO/MT-IV is it necessary to have that ??? or From where i can download a copy of that ?

Hi ,I cleared IBPS PO IV...I have  1 year 9 months of IT experience.I didn't mention the same in application form..During interview can I say that I was working ?Will it cause any problem ?Pls do help me..Feeling tensed. 

Hello Guys, my OBC certificate was issued on dated 10th December 2013. Is it valid for this interview? Somebody are saying OBC certificate is valid only for a financial year (April to March).

Please help me, I m very confused.

Tried to calculate from d pdf- is d no. of selected candidates is it 48826?

Also in what ratio have dey called for interview; is it 1:3 ?

Hey puys!!! A query.....i filled wrong no of  previous attempts for po and the grad .. passing date.

Will it cause any trouble???

Cut off

Ur 82

OBC 80

SC 70

ST 56

A record high cut offs. May be high due to

1.Paper was easier than last time.(10-15marks)

2.Less no of qualifiers this time ~

i pray selection ratio,1:2 ho rather 1:3,chances are more of selection.last tym how many were called??

IBPS PO/MT - IV - Interviews to be scheduled from 17th Jan 2015

http://www.bankersadda.com/2014/11/ibps-pomt-iv-interview-schedule-from.html

m unable to view my score, the page displays my information and says

You have been shortlisted for Interviews. Scores obtained by you in the online examination will be available, through query based system, on IBPS website after completion of the entire interview process for PO/MT-IV

Tamilnadu guys join here.....

http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/ibps-po-mt-2014-15-tamilnadu-interview-prep-discussions-30203062

Hi Puys! currently I am working in a private MNC and while filling IBPS PO form I mentioned the experience details but now at the time of interview do I need to provide any experience letter....as it would be very difficult for me to get any experience letter from my company as I am still working there...?  plz reply ....

Dear friends,

As per IBPS notification -

Non-creamy layer clause should be valid as on the last date of online registration i.e. 11.08.2014
(issued within one year prior to the last date for online registration).

My OBC certificate is of September 2014. What should I do now ? Please help me ?