IBPS PO-IV Candidates allotted to Syndicate Bank

First of all Congratulations to all of us.

Please share your inputs/views/information/updates about joining dates, mails, medical tests, documents required etc. in this forum.

Let's help each other.

I appreciate your time.

Thanks and Regards

IBPS PO-IV candidates allotted to Syndicate Bank.

Congratulations. I'm in.

I'm in. Congrats to all those who got selected.

Congrats and Best Wishes to all the selected candidates who got the final selection as a PO in Syndicate Bank.

Please share your success story with us.  We will make an article of  your success story and experience and publish the same on our site.

You can mail your story on my mail id: [email protected]

HOW IS syndicate bank for a bank po?

anyone from delhi????

Hi everyone.. And congratulations to all who have converted. I am also in. Can anyone tell me whats next? I am frim Delhi.

In PO-3, last year the notification for joining was in may 2014 by bank....

hi puys.. am from Tamil Nadu..

hello guys congrats to all of us...any idea what next after this provisional allotment? After how much time mail from bank will come any idea?

h

Guys any idea about bond duration and bond amount,.......?

Hi, Congrats to the others who converted.

Can anyone tell me whether this is the final stage, or there will be interviews or anything such later (excepting document verification)? 

So, from what I understand the process is -> email from Syndicate Bank->Training period (with bond?)-> Posting (as PO). And can anyone confirm when the email will come or when we'll be starting training?

Again, congrats 😃

Anyone from Kerala here??

Anyone from j&k here??

Wat is the duration of training period? I am frm Delhi...aftr how mch time cn I expect to get Delhi as job location?

anyone from andhra here?

Yaar ye syndicate bank to mill gaya....bc.... ssc tier 2 ki preparation bhi disturb kr di....now not able to concentrate

Hi anyone from up?

WHR  would b d training centre for up guys? N what are d chances of final allotment within up.

Total 2000 selections in Syndicate Bank this year.

Last year, joining announcement was made in May 13 for PO-III

Training Facities in which cities?

Duration of training?

Please post if you have any such info.

Anyone from maharashtra..