IBPS PO-III: Union Bank of India Final Allotment

Hey friends congrats once again for getting selected in one of the most coveted banks of our country. Here we can stay connected and share any information related to our organisation UBI. :grin: :lookround:

Hey friends congrats once again for getting selected in one of the most coveted banks of our country. Here we can stay connected and share any information related to our organisation UBI. 😁 lookround

Hey Guys Congrats to all converting to UBI 😃

how can i know which state have i been alloted....plz someone reply..........i have got UBI

got 40.40 combined score, got my first preference as UBI, any chance of getting posting in my own state tamilnadu? the same OBC certificate which accepted by IBPS during interview is sufficient?, coz due to elections my area taluk office is not accepting any such requests.😲

me tooo the member of UNION BANK now.. Feeling exxcited !!!!!!!!!!

Heyy fellas ..... Which state and city do you belong? and where would you love to work ? please comment 😁

Scanned Copy of

Last year's Appointment letter

(download from the attachments)

Is there anyone here from karnatataka selected as PO in UBI...........plz do inform...........

Selected in Union Bank of India and in Aryavart Gramin Bank.Which bank should I join ?

Go through to know the promotion policy of UBI

Puys help me out
i am an agri engg paseed out in 2011 , thereafter i worked with M & M for 15 months and laid off afterwards , after 6 months struggling 2 find a job in Tractor industry i started preparing for CAT n MBA exams and kept IBPS as an backup , now i am allted Union bank and have also converted IMTG-marketing and XIM-B(Rural Management) and still waiting fr other results. Which one should i go for considering the 15 lakhs fees of IMTG and tough market conditions. Doing MBA is what i desire as it wud let me earn money and lead a good life

Now I'm in union bank PO team..... congrat all who are in UBI team

Hello friends, Any one from MP??

does anyone have any contact in the head office?? Ask them when will we receive further instructions?

PNB waalo ki Joining to JULY mein hogi shayad.....Apna bhi itna waiting hoga kyaa guyzzz?

copied from FB

Salary n other perk in UBIBasic salary-14500

DA-99.15% of basic salary(it increases quarterly on the basis of increase in CPI)CCA-540HRA-6.5,7.5,8.5% as per city you are posted.

Gross salary 30316Deduction= NPS(pension fund)10% of gross salary+Income tax approx 600=3600approx

Net inhand salary=26716

Other perks in UBI
1)Petrol- 30 litre(if u owned a bike,scooty,car on your name at the working city. Price of petrol will b paid as per current market price

2)BDE-450 per mth

3)mobile-500 per mth

4)xyz-450

5)newspaper-150per mth

6)canteen-200

7)house cleaning-1350 per quarter

8)medical exp-5100 annum

9)furniture-60000 each 10 yrs after confirmation.House rent-6625 in group A city such as patna,agra,kochi

If u take house rent then HRA will not be paid.Medical expenses of you n your family member who is dependent on you is reimbursed.

Your 100% n dependent 75% if hospitalised or go through surgery etc. Dependent must not b earning more than 3500 per month approx.

When can we expect joining........

guyz.. am confused.. my IBPS PO details,registration num-1240200445, DOB-23-06-92.. can any 1 check my result and tel me.. plzzz..!!!

According to PNB website, Joining will be in "order of merit and in phases thereafter, as per the joining schedule to be decided by the Bank" ....What does it mean ?