IBPS PO 4 CASTE CERTIFICATE ISSUE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IBPS has changed the clause for the caste certificate from this year onwards.For IBPS PO 3 the requirement for caste certificate was "_OBC caste certificate containing the Non-creamy layer clause should be issued during the period…

IBPS has changed the clause for the caste certificate from this year onwards.For IBPS PO 3 the requirement for caste certificate was "OBC  caste  certificate  containing  the  Non-creamy  layer  clause  should  be  issued  during  the period  01.04.2013  to  31.03.2014. ". But this year they have changed the clause to "OBC caste certificate containing the  Non-creamy  layer  clause  should  be  valid  as  on  the  last  date  of  online  registration  i.e.  11.08.2014(issued within one year prior to the last date for  online registration)" .

Most of those who applied as OBC non creamy layer who not have been aware of the change in clause and if you dont have a caste certificate in the prescribed period ie any caste certificate issued on or after 11th august 2013 and before 11th august 2014,your candidature will be cancelled eventually.This is a issue of very serious importance and many people will miss out just because of this.Try to spread this news to sa many people as possible.

am also one victim of this issue, what i have to do ? Please tell me solution

I have obc certificate issued on 20 april 2018..is it valid for ibps clerk verification..as i have cleared ibps clerk

As per SDM office ... If we want to renew our OBC certificate..we dont have to make an entirely new certificate but a format signed by a competent authority with a clause stating that you belong to NCL.. I have old OBC certificate of 2012 but NCL clause certificate of 2018.. will it work?