IBPS PO 2016-17

Study

All are welcome for po group..

Guyz... Join this group for po exam preparation and discussion...

hi what r the commonly asked GD topics for PO?

Guys join this group... for valuable discussion on various topic regarding PO syllabus... All the best for ur preparation...

ok i am writing sbi po this yr. thank u for sharing the topics

There are seven different shops -UCB, Woodland, Reebok, Shoppers stop, Pantaloons, Blackberry and Adidas- with in the boundaries of a circular market. Only three shops are facing inside the market and rest are facing outside the market. Shoppers stop is between Blackberry and the shop which is facing inside the market and shoppers stop is to the immediate right of Blackberry. Pantaloon is second to the left of Adidas. Woodland is fourth to the right of UCB and both are facing same direction. A shop which is facing inside the market is on the immediate right of the shop which is facing outside and third to the right of woodland. Reebok and UCB are facing inside and are not immediate neighbours. Rebock is immediate right of Pantaloons.

SBI PO 2016 ADMIT CARD OUT... ALL THE BEST...

SBI clerk pre result out... All the best for mains....

Guys... start solving online mock test.. from oliveboard , practice mock or mahendra which u feel better... Bdw oliveboard mock test is best among all... or if u want to go up with offline,then BSC practice set is best ,which u could easily buy from your nearby shop... and follow BSC monthly mgzn.... ALL THE BEST....

How to do calculated ibps pro cuttoff mark

which online site is good for IBPS PO prep?

i am presently working in odisa but my home town is jalandhar(punjab) can someday clarify that can i give online ppr from odisa for no of posts alloted to punjab. This will help me to take decision for continuing my job.  TIA

What was the mains  general cutoff for the ibps po-v ????

for IBPS PO which is best practice book?

All the best for SBI PO..

How to start the preparation, start again with basics or straight away with practice sets ? Any suggestion ? And any book for reasoning, bcos this is getting very hard these days as saw in SBI po. No book has that level of hardness as asked in exam

no ecgc exim Recruitment this year through ibps? 

i left my po joining thinking of preparing for them one more year. 

now i am devastated. 

Der are three

PO6 threads, kindly follow this one with good number of followers 

http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/ibps-cwe-po-mt-vi-2016-17-38739392

Finally IBPS also followed same sectional timing for MAINS as recently Sbi conducted for Clerical Mains... !!!