Ibps po 2011-2012 discussions

*Hi*, :: : This thread has been opened so as to discuss the queries relating to the IBPS PO exam held on 18th September,2011 as well the supplementary exam which was held in November as I thought there was no specific thread pertaining to IBP...

Hi,:

This thread has been opened so as to discuss the queries relating to the IBPS PO exam held on 18th September,2011 as well the supplementary exam which was held in November as I thought there was no specific thread pertaining to IBPS PO exam. :clap::clap::clap:

So shoot your queries.

Share your IBPS PO exam scores and your queries here.

Name :
Reasoning :
Quantitative Aptitude :
General Awareness :
Computer Knowledge :
English Language :
Descriptive Paper :
Total Weighted Standard Score :

double post.........

IBPS PO exam scores and your queries here.

Name : suja
Reasoning : 34
Quantitative Aptitude : 37
General Awareness : 32
Computer Knowledge : 32
English Language : 27 :w00t:
Descriptive Paper : 28 :-o
Total Weighted Standard Score : 163 kya apply kar sakte hein!!
Category : General

wat next ?

IBPS PO exam scores and your queries here.

Name : suja
Reasoning : 34
General Awareness : 32
Computer Knowledge : 32
English Language : 27 :w00t:
Descriptive Paper : 28 :-o
Total Weighted Standard Score : 163 kya apply kar sakte hein!!

wat next ?

Hi & Congrats
Well, we will have to wait till BANKS declare vacancies, and see what criteria they put up and what score do they ask for,
till then lets hope for the best
Best of Luck and ATB :cheerio::cheerio:

HI....what should I expect of 161?

Name : Vivek
Reasoning : 42
Quantitative Aptitude : 38
General Awareness : 35
Computer Knowledge : 40
English Language : 50
Descriptive Paper : 25
Total Weighted Standard Score : 193
Friends, please advise me on future process... I am completely new to the banking sector. Any help is appreciated.
Thanks.

hello puys is there any way for the failures of ibps to know their marks?????????????

Name : Rahul Sood
Reasoning :34
Quantitative Aptitude :34
General Awareness :40
Computer Knowledge :35
English Language :31
Descriptive Paper :24
Total Weighted Standard Score :171
belong to Genral
Name : glory
Reasoning : 36
General Awareness : 35
Computer Knowledge : 33
English Language : 39
Descriptive Paper : 29
Total Weighted Standard Score : 175
Category : OBC
sumit99 Says
hello puys is there any way for the failures of ibps to know their marks?????????????

Hi,
For this it will be better if you contacted the IBPS office, maybe they will be able to help you out.

@all, hey i havnt gotten my score card.plz someone explain how it has been calculated and whats a good score.....one is getting 32 marks in discriptive and english while full marks was 25-25 each i m not understanding yaar..... whats the funda...... plz anybody explain it......thanx in advance.

eshdev Says
HI....what should I expect of 161?

Hi,
It's hard to speculate at what marks banks will call candidates but considering the fact that all banks are going to recruit through IBPS exam only, I would say the cutoff marks for call is bound to low, though for some banks it maybe a little higher than the rest. Every bank will have different cutoff marks for call, so relax, I think you have a good score.
ATB
frndy Says
@all, hey i havnt gotten my score card.plz someone explain how it has been calculated and whats a good score.....one is getting 32 marks in discriptive and english while full marks was 25-25 each i m not understanding yaar..... whats the funda...... plz anybody explain it......thanx in advance.

Hi,
They have first of all calculated individual section marks equally like for all sections marking were done on 1 mark scale, and then the Total Weighted Standard score was calculated in which the marks of English Lang and Descriptive Paper was divided by 2, just wait for the scorecard, it will reach soon, mine reached just today, the calculation method is written there.

one more ques plz if one gets total weighted marks 174 then this marks is out of how much full marks...

frndy Says
one more ques plz if one gets total weighted marks 174 then this marks is out of how much full marks...

total marks=250

Name : vinay
Reasoning :
Quantitative Aptitude :
General Awareness :
Computer Knowledge :
English Language :
Descriptive Paper :
Total Weighted Standard Score :149

sumit99 Says

RTI
Try out if IBPS is a public body.

Name : Deepansh Saxena
Reasoning : 31
Quantitative Aptitude : 35
General Awareness : 24
Computer Knowledge : 35
English Language : 24
Descriptive Paper : 31
Total Weighted Standard Score : 153

hoping for some calls

category: General

Name : Shekhar
Reasoning : 31
Quantitative Aptitude : 38
General Awareness : 28
Computer Knowledge : 37
English Language : 35
Descriptive Paper : 35
Total Weighted Standard Score : 169
Category : OBC

I filled my category as obc at the time of exam but belong in creamy layer. Can i get into interviews through Gen category if my marks are above the cut off of obc category. Plz help regarding this.