IBPS CWE PO/MT -V - Probationary Officer - Exam Result

The result for the exam of IBPS CWE PO/MT -V for the post of Probationary Officer will be released during November, 2015 More information will be available on the IBPS website http://www.ibps.in

what would be expected cut off for IBPS PO Mains Exam

even if the cut offs are between 65-70 and we clear it ! still how much is the total final cut off going to be ? 

I mean Mains + Interview = Howmuch ?

Hmmm....so this thread is not blocked!!!

I am expecting 85 in mains..how much i need in the interview to get bob ?

jaiib material 

https://goo.gl/Bx4z6W

Sc catgry..expecting 80marks .. can i get pnb or bob? If yes to interviee me kitne marks hone chahie?

which date we can expect results?

Guys if ur interested in doing a job in financial sector,join ecgc,exim,sidbi,rbi,nabard or any insuarance company(coz dy are having high basic pay as compare to banks+ sat. sun off+less hectic work schdule).Why m sayin ds z coz nowdays working conditions in banking sector are getting worse n it will deteriorate further in coming days.All d gov. policies are implemented through banks which is creating unneccessary pressure on bankers.Bankers are paid less n dy r force to work under extreme pressure.c m nt against anyone,neither it is a publicity stunt or sumthn.Its just wat i felt personally as i am also working in ORIENTAL BANK OF COMMERCE as a IT officer.i dnt face any difficulty in working coz m in IT but i can relate my job with generalist people.I know people have worked hard for this job even i also did the same thing.But truth is a truth.u guys have not joined banks yet.therefor u guys have a option to crack any xam as all the financial sectr xams r conducted by ibps having same xam pattern.majority of people wud surely disagree with me but i can undrstand the reason behind it.rest is ur decision puys..ATB!!1

i m happy to see this thread many of u after two days...........................call our all bhai-bandhu' here.......................let them inform about this thread....i m also unable to post on previous thread

Hi all

i was able to attempt only 18 ques in gk with about 90 percent accuracy, overall i attempted 105 ques. 

i have read many reviews stating that gk was really easy. Was it easier than last year's? if so then by how much can the sectional cut increase this year?  Please give you views.. thank you

How was Maths this yr compared to PO4 ?

1)Easier

2)Same level

I did not answer any questions of personality test, do have any chance of getting selected? In mains I am expecting 95+ .

Note- This post is only for freshers and for those who are overconfident . If we consider actual marks then cut-off for PO/MT never goes beyond 65. This time too cutoff wiil be 60-65 fir GEN. But problem is that IBPS gives cut-off in normalized/scaled scores. So we can't digest above scores provided by IBPS. In many cases candidates think they have 100% accuracy when they see their score e.g. 25 after attempting 25 only in a particular section. They don't understand the fact that it is only the score actual marks in that section might be as low as 19 or 20. . So chill friends and believe me cut off in terms of marks won't go beyond 65 for GEN. ( though it may be 80-90 in terms of score ) Now remember your attempts in PRE and score given to you ; you will realize that you have got more than expected unless your overconfident !!!! . In 2013 IBPS provided actual marks and did scaling only for different shifts hence cut off was 61. But in 2014 cut off was 82 (score) which corresponds to approx 65 marks. As some if my friend told me that they have got more marks than expected. . In my case PRE 2015. I attempted only 58 and got 54.25; and only I know that I made many guesses in ENG. ( attempted 23 and got 21.25 which is not possible if we consider 0.25 negative marking ) In quant I attempted 18 and got 18.25 In reas I attempted 17 and got 14.25 .

Many websites posting since 2 days that results will be out soon, and they kept on reposting it Will they be really out today? Any idea.. Any gossips or rumors

What was the ideal score that we'll prepared candidate could have scored from GA AND COMPUTER sections (out of 60)

• 35-40
  • 25-30
  • 30-35
  • 45+
  • 40-45

0 voters

A Panel for all to share views on ,"IBPS PO5 RESULT / INTERVIEW / POST PREFERENCE /SALARY STRUTURE AND PERKS. COMMENT your views please.

Guys/Girls plz clarify my doubt...

My ibps po mains went average and not upto the mark as I was thinking before the exam...because of reasoning section...

I attempted  total-133...

R-23, M-29, E-26, Ga-36, C-19....expecting 100+...and 95+ in worst case...

What are my chances for selection? And how much I should score in interview to get Bob/pnb...?

Height of bak*hodi.

This isn't real. Ye link ab circulate karne mat lag jana. Bas bohot badhiya kaam kiya h is ladke ne.

http://ibps.sifyitest.com/cwepojun15/resrs_nov15/admin/login.php

Admin login bolke circulate kar rahe h, kisi blog ko de doge to vo result out karke post daal dega. So better be aware.

http://i.imgur.com/ydYhGkp.jpg

u cut of se 11 marks jyada hoga tab hi general ladke select honge....2013 cut of 61 tha aur 72 plus jis general ka aaya wai select....2014 cut of 82 selection 92 plus wale general ka hua...